“Stay in Chandler”

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn Of Chandler

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Was Clean and nice hotel, had everything i needed and freen wifi. I would stay there again.
Lobby was clean with a nice seating area for Continenrtal breakfast. easy check in and check out. pleanty of parking.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I actually stayed here as a "staycation," owing to the fact that I live in Chandler. I was very impressed. Very clean, non-smoking room had no trace or hint of cigarette use. Front desk was friendly, neighborhood was quiet, and there is a McDonald's right next door and also a convenience store across the street. Of course, Best Western has the waffle iron going in the morning, too. Jump on it. I could live here!

Room Tip: They're all good. None face the street.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KMartinGardner
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I can't believe that we found a place for our Thanksgiving holiday so close to our family and at such a good value. We were located in room 117 which was on the other side of the hotel away from McDonald's so that was no problem. The room was spacious, and very clean, with a microwave, frig and coffee pot. It was so much better that where we stay the year before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was so nice to just walk down a few doors to their breadfast, which was very nice, rolls, sweets, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, coffee and an assortment of fruit juices. The beds were very comfy and even had extra pillows, that was wonderful for a 2 pillow person like me. I sure hope we can stay here next Thankgiving, it's the best place and value for staying in that area.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for anything special in a room location, they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I'm torn here. This was a convenient location for us, but there's really nothing to draw a visitor. The rates were excellent, the rooms very clean and everything in working condition. Breakfast seemed standard, though we skipped it as my wife can't do gluten.

Drawbacks--our first stay, the bed was wonderful; upon return, we were two doors down and the bed was lumpy and hard. Apparently waiting for a remodel.

The water was terrible! Smelled and tasted terrible. I don't know what the cause is--didn't notice it anywhere else in Chandler.

McDonalds and DQ next door. Good for families, but not for foodies. Some great restaurants further into town--about three miles. Pool was spotless but empty and basic. Hot tub was out of order. I never saw any indication of an available computer for guests' use.

I'd recommend it, but there are some issues. If you want a good room and a great price, this might be for you. This is not a destination though.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in Sept 2012 and was very pleased. We were traveling the southwest over 2 weeks and stayed at 4 other hotels and this one topped the list. It was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. We had parking right outside our room, check in and out was very quick and easy. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I spent 3 nights in this Best Western in mid-September and got a good rate with a 3-night special. The room (a king non-smoking) was roomy, attractive, and very clean. The breakfast was fine and offered more than the advertised "continental" - a variety of breads and pastries, a waffle-maker (which I didn't try), eggs, gravy for biscuits, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices. The motel owners were pleasant and helpful. When the smoke alarm in my room started beeping, they tried first to fix it, then to replace it, and when none of that solved the problem, they helped me move to a different room. The motel is located a mile or so north of downtown Chandler near various restaurants and is off the street so pretty quiet. There's an outdoor pool but I didn't try it. I was very happy with this stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles & Linda P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Best Westerrn Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 33 in Chandler
Best Western Plus Mesa
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South

Been to Best Western Inn Of Chandler? Share your experiences!