“clean room with big bed satisfied”

Best Western Inn Of Chandler
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“clean room with big bed satisfied”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Staff somewhat friendly and warm. Just didn't seem to add that extra oomph of customer service that would have me think theyre happy im there. regardless, room was as expected; I've come to count on large comfortable bed and flat screen tv ahead. Clean bathroom though not very spacious. I was concerned about road noise or traffic noise from the adjacent mcdonalds, however, this did not prove to be a factor. The pool looked moderately welcoming except the driveway I would have to cross to get to it. A welcome and comfortable stay that should have been, perhaps, $20 cheaper.

Room Tip: rooms toward the rear of the facility wont be sharing parking with neighboring businesses
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Harry P, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our customers. I'm glad to hear that you were overall satisfied with your stay. We hope the next time you're in Chandler that you visit us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Arizona
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The modest front entry of this motel is deceptive. We found the rooms and common areas were extremely clean. The rooms are located off of the main road so they are protected from traffic noise. The beds were comfortable and there was a new flat screen TV. There was a wide selection of items for breakfast. Unfortunately, when we were ready for breakfast at 6:30 a.m. not all of the items were quite ready or hot. The coffee was good. The staff was accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Harry P, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing us. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Harry P.
Orem, Utah
Reviewed 20 March 2013

This was my first time here. Check in went well as the clerk was cordial and professional. I was placed on the 2nd floor and what I didn't realize was this place has no elevator. So if you're going to be here for a while like me and had lots of baggage have fun carrying it up the stairs. The room was good sized, clean and cozy. The only negative about the room was I killed 2 mesquitoes and another was still flying around and I couldn't get him. The breakfast was nothing to brag about compared to others. I got to the breakfast room (a total of only 5 tables) when they opened. The clerk was still cooking and there were a total of 5 pieces of sausage available. There was a container labeled "bacon" but it was empty. I've had much better at other hotels. I'll be looking around before I book a room here again. Guess I expected more for $107 a nite.

Room Tip: Hope you don't have much luggage as there is no elevator to the 2nd floor
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Upon arrival, we asked if the hotel was new, to our surprise, the owners said it was 16 years old....this hotel has definitely been updated and looks brand spanking new. The rooms are super clean and very cozy. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and large TV...to top that was the free Wi-Fi. Parking is easy and lots of access to the room. The McDonalds and CVS was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Corona, California, Usa
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Was Clean and nice hotel, had everything i needed and freen wifi. I would stay there again.
Lobby was clean with a nice seating area for Continenrtal breakfast. easy check in and check out. pleanty of parking.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I actually stayed here as a "staycation," owing to the fact that I live in Chandler. I was very impressed. Very clean, non-smoking room had no trace or hint of cigarette use. Front desk was friendly, neighborhood was quiet, and there is a McDonald's right next door and also a convenience store across the street. Of course, Best Western has the waffle iron going in the morning, too. Jump on it. I could live here!

Room Tip: They're all good. None face the street.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo