“Very satisfied”

Best Western Inn Of Chandler
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have stayed at this particular location several times now and can say each time I'm very satisfied with the cleanliness, comfort and service. The staff who run that location are real pro's and overall for the price and product was a win for me

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaeldQ8189NU

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I appreciated the service of the night clerk. He was pleasant and the room was confortable. I ddi not stay or the continental breakfast. The hotel is in an area with restaurannts close by, both fast food and non-fast food.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We spent 11 nights at this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the morning breakfast was quite good--although somewhat limited for an extended stay. The room was clean and well maintained. We appreciated the nice towels and lots of hot water.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Found the hotel on the BW website, got a great price for my stay. The hotel was freshly painted, the room was standard king. Bed was not to my liking but ok. Location was perfect, close to family, very convenient. Will stay there gain. Good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We are Best Western Rewards members and have stayed at all three levels of Best Western Hotels. Although this one is the "Basic" level, I found the exterior of the hotel and grounds to be in excellent condition and well-maintained. Our king-bed room had newer furniture, very comfortable bed, flat-screen, computer desk, mini frig and micro. We had to run the air all night due to the high outside temperature and found the unit to be extremely quiet. Breakfast was ample and kept well stocked - scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, juices, milk, yogurt, fruit, etc. The hotel is centrally located near various stores and immediately adjacent to a McDonald's. I did give the manager some suggestions for improvements (but I always do that). The immediate one being that the towels need to be replaced. He was very receptive to my suggestions and I believe they will follow-thru on the suggestions. We stayed here two nights and will stay here again next time we are in Chandler.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2013

When I walked into the lobby there was a very strong smell of East Indian food. I asked the clerk if there was a restaurant in the hotel. He said no it was the smell of cooking from the owners apartment. Not very inviting. The sink in the bathroom would barely drain. I would have thought the maid would have reported that before renting the room. The towels were pretty well worn. Could use an update. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my computer and there was the wrapper and top off a plastic bottle. I left it pulled out a little the whole time I was there but no one cleaned it up. Overall it was ok but not quite up to the standard of most of Best Westerns I visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed one night while driving through town.
I arrived tired around 10:30 PM. The only one in the lobby was the clerk. Nobody else was there either. He went to the desk to check me in silently. The whole time he only spoke the minimum and didn't say anything to be courteous nor did he crack a smile. I don't expect clerks to be bubbling or nosy when I check-in but I do expect minimum courtesy & professionalism.
If I had booked through Priceline for a cheap price, I might expect them to be a little less friendly. But I booked my room directly using the Best Western website, so I paid a retail rate.
Other than that, the room was up to standards.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Harry P, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

I'd first like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate receiving feedback. On behalf of all of us here at the Best Western Inn of Chandler, I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance if you are in town again. Once again thank you for your review.