“Great Price”

Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Santa Ana, California
“Great Price”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

For the price you can't bet this. Great Breakfast in the morning, the rooms are very clean, staff is friendly. Every thing you need when traveling. I give this a 4 1/2 stars, I would give a five but the bathroom is so tiny. But other than that it's the best I think you could get for the price, you will be very happy if you stay here!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have stayed at this particular location several times now and can say each time I'm very satisfied with the cleanliness, comfort and service. The staff who run that location are real pro's and overall for the price and product was a win for me

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank michaeldQ8189NU
United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I appreciated the service of the night clerk. He was pleasant and the room was confortable. I ddi not stay or the continental breakfast. The hotel is in an area with restaurannts close by, both fast food and non-fast food.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Montrose, CO
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We spent 11 nights at this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the morning breakfast was quite good--although somewhat limited for an extended stay. The room was clean and well maintained. We appreciated the nice towels and lots of hot water.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Sechelt, Canada
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Found the hotel on the BW website, got a great price for my stay. The hotel was freshly painted, the room was standard king. Bed was not to my liking but ok. Location was perfect, close to family, very convenient. Will stay there gain. Good value.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We are Best Western Rewards members and have stayed at all three levels of Best Western Hotels. Although this one is the "Basic" level, I found the exterior of the hotel and grounds to be in excellent condition and well-maintained. Our king-bed room had newer furniture, very comfortable bed, flat-screen, computer desk, mini frig and micro. We had to run the air all night due to the high outside temperature and found the unit to be extremely quiet. Breakfast was ample and kept well stocked - scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, juices, milk, yogurt, fruit, etc. The hotel is centrally located near various stores and immediately adjacent to a McDonald's. I did give the manager some suggestions for improvements (but I always do that). The immediate one being that the towels need to be replaced. He was very receptive to my suggestions and I believe they will follow-thru on the suggestions. We stayed here two nights and will stay here again next time we are in Chandler.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 23 September 2013

When I walked into the lobby there was a very strong smell of East Indian food. I asked the clerk if there was a restaurant in the hotel. He said no it was the smell of cooking from the owners apartment. Not very inviting. The sink in the bathroom would barely drain. I would have thought the maid would have reported that before renting the room. The towels were pretty well worn. Could use an update. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my computer and there was the wrapper and top off a plastic bottle. I left it pulled out a little the whole time I was there but no one cleaned it up. Overall it was ok but not quite up to the standard of most of Best Westerns I visit.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business