“Eh”

Quality Inn
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This motel is clean and nicely decorated. It has nice flat screen televisions, albeit with remotes that have minimal functions available. I'd rate it higher, but I slept badly. Between the stomping and banging of the guests in the room above me, the persistent, loud buzzing and rattling of the air conditioner, and the Harleys firing up in the parking lot at 6:30 AM, I was probably up 7 times during the night. I also had an issue with the front desk. After check-in, I realized I had no wireless code. There was no paperwork, and it wasn't written on the sleeve to the roomcard. I tried calling the front desk 2 times, with no answer. Walked down to the desk and asked if there was a code for wireless access. Instead of simply answering my question, the person at the desk loudly stated that he had already written it on the sleeve to the keycard, but would give it to me again. As an adult, it's a little irksome to be talked to that way, particularly by someone without his facts straight.

Room Tip: Go upper level, sound insulation is not good between floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Traveled to area for business. Found hotel staff to be very friendly & helpful. Room was easily accessible and quite. If ever in the area would stay there again. Freeway, restaurants and shopping all near by.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenny S
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Kenny S

Thank you for your kind review, with which we are also very pleased. It is Guest like yourself who encourage and inspire our staff and give meaning to their respective jobs. So thank you for helping make our Hotel a better and friendlier place. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and in the meantime Linda sends you and your wife her best regards.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I always have a excellent stay, The staff is really nice and always provides us with outstanding customer service. There knowledge is right where it should be. There always quick to lend a hand, and they never make you wait for anything. The food they serve is always delious and very healthy choices to choose from. I would definitely recommed it to all my friends and family. Thanks for making my stay memoriable. I will be back to see all of you again in the near future.

Room Tip: All the rooms we have stay in are very nice. Corner suites are very nice and bigger.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allan U
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

AllanU
Thank you for your kind review. My staff and I, even several of our Guests, always enjoy having you, especially because of your vast travel experience - many of which you shared with us. We particularly enjoy your opinions, understanding and views on the various Pacific Islands.

However, thank you again for saying so many nice things about our Hotel and Staff. Both are excellent, and as a Manager I am not only blest for having them and a wonderful property, but also wonderful Guests like yourself.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Tremendous atmosphere that makes everyone feel as if they're at home. I have a great time every time that I've visited. Not too far from the city and a variety of local restaurants to enjoy with a family atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Visutor18
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

VISITUR 18
Thank you for rating us for "Superior comfort, quality and service". Firstly, I thank you for choosing us again as venue for your team this year. Coming from a Group of seasoned travelers, your review is a source of great encouragement for us - all of us want you to feel at home. You are a part of our family. Being a Canadian, it is an even greater pleasure for me personally to have a premier ICE HOCKEY team from LA. My staff thoroughly enjoyed having you, including being guests at the Birthday Party! We just loved having you, and are looking forward to hosting you next year.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

ON JUNE 1st and 2 I stay at this hotel, very clean and a very good staff always ready to help I will recomand this hotel to everyone When you going there ask for Robert he will help you with your need very good man...MICADO.C. from Orlando Florida.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank micamarcelina
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Macado C

Thank you for rating our Hotel as "PERFECT". Sir, we are honoured. Even Robert was very touched by your kind words, and feels very humbled.

We have a beautiful property located in the so called "Silicon Valley of Arizona" . Please visit us again on your next tour of Arizona.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I arrived to Quality Inn Hotel 1 month back.I have no words to show how much i enjoyed the stay in this hotel, everything is perfect, fantastic stuff, friendly helpful exceed expectations.Front desk staff is very helpful and very nice.You just think and let the rest on them, clean rooms, and really everything is perfect,also the location is cool, better than any other places in same area. I have traveled to many places in Germany,France and Japan and to compare the Hotel performance ,Quality Inn is outstanding.The Most Brilliant person as a General Manager of Quality Inn, Vijay who is Experienced and skilled with expertise in hotel management is very helpful in nature and Strengthened quality performance levels across the Quality Inn properties and all customer satisfactions.

Room Tip: Second floor Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank santosh s
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Santosh S

Thank you for rating us as an "Excellent Place All Around". Coming from a seasoned traveler, who constantly travels the world as an outstanding I T Engineer, your review is of very significant value to us. Our staff is very caring and knows that many of our Corporate Clients are away from their homes for extended periods. They will always attempt to find out a little about yourself, so that they may be able to do that little extra thing for you to make it easier for you to be away from your family.

It is an immense pleasure for us to have you stay with us, and please let us know if there is that little thing we can do for you to make your stay better and easier. It would be our pleasure.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The room was too small for the price I paid but that is not the reason that I'm taking this time to a review. I was charged $15 for a busted ice bucket that was already in my room before I checked in. My wife and I are in our 40s and we don't go around busting up rooms but had we broken something by accident we would have no problem with paying for the damage but to be changed for something that we did not do and not be told about it up front, leads me to believe that the staff there is less than honest. I took the bucket to the front desk for another one when I discovered the hole in it. I was given another bucket and I thought that was the end of it until I checked out and asked for my receipt. Only then did the front desk person told me I was being charged $15 dollars. She was the one who replaced the busted bucket the day before and she never mentioned anything about a charge but again the bucket was already busted before we got there. She said the night auditor said everything was fine with the room which was not true. Not only was the bucket broken he had to come to our room twice after we checked in to get us a working remote. So he hadn't checked everything out as she claimed. I woiuld not be wasting my time complaining about $15 if I had caused the damage. The fact that neither of the staff members mentioned nothing about the busted bucket during the various times that I passed thru the lobby and chatted with them, as well as the fact that it wasn't until I asked for my receipt that the charge came up, tells me that they are not honest. How many other people have they wrongly charged? I won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel not the Quality Inn
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James A
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Ethical Practices, and Excellent Customer Service is our Hall Mark

We have a beautiful property, and top notch caring staff. I investigated your situation, and found that the damage was caused by a dog, due to extensive dog teeth marks. You did have a dog in your room. However, you indicated that this was not pointed out to you whilst you were at the Hotel. This was enough ground for me to refund the $15 back to you, and that has been done without question. You indicated that your stay was excellent until you saw that charge. I thank you for that statement, and also I also offer my apologies to you.

At Quality Inn we attempt to provide you with a very high quality service at a reasonable price. We are blest with a beautiful property at great location with 37' flat screen TV's, brand new everything from carpet up including new furniture and top class beds and not to mention world class WIFI service.

I am happy to note that you are satisfied with the prompt resolution, and that you would be returning to the property again. We will be happy to give you an additional 15% discount or 2000
Choice Privilege Points upon your next visit.

Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention.