“What a mistake . . .”

GreenLeadersGold level
Walla Walla, Washington
“What a mistake . . .”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

First night door wouldn't unlock. Changed rooms. Found out next day door wouldn't lock, was unlocked all day while we were gone. Changed rooms again, filthy room, dripping tub with mold.
Changed rooms again. Third room toilet didn't work, dirty room & tub, armoire door trim hanging. Breakfast cold (what was there), guests having to beg for fruit & yogurt. Swimming pool was NOT heated & FILTHY as well. Maid did come, left no coffee, didn't change sheets but made the bed(?) Ice machine not working, looked like it hadn't worked for some time. Nov.1-4, 2013. SEE PICS. Kudos to Daniele (night recept.) for helping us. Best part of trip was leaving this place!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed at Quality Inn, Chandler for a week long training session in nearby Tempe. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel - clean, quiet, and met all my needs. The staff was especially helpful and friendly - I'd like to especially thank Jamie (night receptionist) for her friendly and courteous service, welcoming myself and my business partner "home" every night after our dinner.

Room Tip: the single queen rooms are very small!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Wrightstown_Don

Thank you very kindly for your overall review of our Hotel. Our staff is a very close knit team. We have a beautiful property located in a finer area in Chandler, surrounded by an extensive variety of restaurants, bars, malls and casinos. Your review is a source of great encouragement for our staff, and makes them feel that they matter. Your appreciations makes their respective jobs worthwhile and helps them to strive for a higher standard in hospitality.

Thank you Sir.

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I travel all over Arizona and New Mexico with my job, I visit a few different hotels in my travels and I am very happy to have chosen your hotel here in Chandler, This is my fourth time staying here, I visit Chandler and the surrounding area every 6 weeks and stay 4 nights here at this hotel, Location is Important and the staff, what a nice group of people you have in your team, Jamie, at the front desk is so courteous and just goes that extra mile to insure quests have every thing they need and the house keeping ladies so nice and polite. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and my family

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Tony M
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Tony M

Thank you for rating our Hotel. Your encouraging review gives reason to all of us here at the Quality Inn to strive for excellence in hospitality service. My staff are very encouraged, and we all look forward to having to welcome you to our beautiful Hotel once again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very nice hotel. It was clean, quiet, and in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do have wifi now and they provide you with a password to use it on check in. The breakfast is nice, and they change the hot items for variety each day. The poolis kind of small, but again very clean and well maintained. Easy access to I-10 and AZ-202. I would definitely stay there again on my next visitto the Phoenix area.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard S
Happy Jack
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I love staying at this hotel, because they have the normal quiet rooms, great breakfast, clean rooms, but most importantly....they have lots of outlets available without having to crawl behind the desks or beds to plug in your cell phones, etc. Such a trreat!

Room Tip: Lots of outlets!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Raymond W
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Raymond W

Thank you for your kind review. During your several previous stays, you and other Guests have given us candid suggestions. We reviewed them very seriously, and implemented as many feaseable ideas as possible. For example world class WIFI, outlets at desk level, super showerheads etc. Over the years you have seen the Hotel improve. It is a beautiful property now,
and with the great staff that we have and the wonderful Guests like yourself who have been coming to us for many years, we hope to maintain our property current in technology and amenities. Thank you.

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I needed a place to stay due to a family emergency. The price was excellent for what I received in return. I stayed during Labor Day so I figured the price might be kind of high but it wasn't. The first night I stayed my room did not get cleaned so I had to ask for towels but no biggie. The second night my key was disabled or something but again, they promptly fixed it. The last night my remote to the decent sized TV was missing from my room being cleaned but once again, they resolved the issue. It may sound like a lot of things went wrong, but personally it didn't bother me. Like I mentioned, they fixed every minor issue right away and were extremely courteous to me the whole stay. If I ever need a hotel again I will be staying there with out a doubt.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Boulder City, Nevada
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very great location in the main street off I-10 also the staff very helpful,Tremendous atmosphere that makes everyone feel as if they're at home good breakfast I will go back to this location & I will recomand this hotel to everyone When you going there ask for Robert he will help you with your need very good .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Mario P
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Mario P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our Hotel, and interacting with our Staff. Robert is humbled by your comments, and is very appreciative of them. Please visit us again when you are in Arizona next.