“You know what you are getting. I enjoy what they give you”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #52 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,026 helpful votes
“You know what you are getting. I enjoy what they give you”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a #2 fan with grilled onions.
I like their fries.
I like a chocolate shake as my drink.

I always go to the drive through and pass on the lap paper but it is a nice option.

I enjoy their friendly staff who usually pay attention to what you are ordering.

I enjoy the food, service and value for money.

I will most certainly be back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank arizonaac

Providence, Rhode Island
“Lettuce-wrapped burger please”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We do not have this chain in the Northeast, so we visit it when out west. The fries are not good. The texture is very dry, even though they are seasoned nicely, they are not worth trying. The burgers are pretty good. The patties are definitely better at Five Guys, but In-N-Out does a nice job with sauce and toppings. They can wrap the burgers in lettuce instead of on a bun, on request (called protein style). This, in my opinion, makes it worth the trip.
Menu is limited, prices are cheap, service is quick.

Visited March 2014
Northeastern, NC
“Good Burger”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Visiting Chandler from Northeastern NC...we don't have IN N OUT Burger in NC. I had the double, animal style. It was a very good burger. I also had the fries; I was much less impressed. The fries were dry tasting. McDonalds has In N Out burger's fries beat but I would go here for the burgers.

• Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good Ol' Fashioned Burgers”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not a lot of choices, but you don't need them or want them! I get the regular with onions and my husband gets the double with onions...fantastic! He LOVED his chocolate shake and the HUGE portion of fries (made from fresh potatoes!) were more than we could

Visited September 2013
Snowflake, Arizona
“Always Wonderful - A+”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Everything was wonderful at this IN-N-Out as it usually is at all of them. I was very pleased with my food and service and would highly recommend to anyone!

Visited July 2013