“Quick Bite After A Long Flight ... ahh yummo”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #63 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Each time I visit Az, there's always an attempt to get me some In-N-Out Burger.
We don't have this chain in Pittsburgh so I get the craving.

You can't go wrong with a double double, fries and a drink.

Opted to refrain from animal style this time but you can't go wrong with this place, ever.

1  Thank KIMtastic-Travels
There are newer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The In-N-Out Burger is fast becoming a favorite fast food spot when in Arizona. Their menu's are simple with limited choices to add to your burger, but don't worry. The burgers are so tasty, as they are made only after you order, and to your specifications. Fries are fresh cut on site and they are so good. I wish this chain restaurant was in Western Canada. Staff are friendly and will help you to make your order "your own". We love the burgers, like the staff, and service. There is a new In-N-Out restaurant now in Queen Creek that is on our radar for a visit really soon. We were really happy with the price for our lunch for two as well. This particular location had lots of outdoor seating, but in the heat, we opted for air conditioning inside.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a #2 fan with grilled onions.
I like their fries.
I like a chocolate shake as my drink.

I always go to the drive through and pass on the lap paper but it is a nice option.

I enjoy their friendly staff who usually pay attention to what you are ordering.

I enjoy the food, service and value for money.

I will most certainly be back.

1  Thank arizonaac
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We do not have this chain in the Northeast, so we visit it when out west. The fries are not good. The texture is very dry, even though they are seasoned nicely, they are not worth trying. The burgers are pretty good. The patties are definitely better at Five Guys, but In-N-Out does a nice job with sauce and toppings. They can wrap the burgers in lettuce instead of on a bun, on request (called protein style). This, in my opinion, makes it worth the trip.
Menu is limited, prices are cheap, service is quick.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Visiting Chandler from Northeastern NC...we don't have IN N OUT Burger in NC. I had the double, animal style. It was a very good burger. I also had the fries; I was much less impressed. The fries were dry tasting. McDonalds has In N Out burger's fries beat but I would go here for the burgers.