“Like the Brisket”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

BBQ is something I know fairly well, for a restaurant that's a chain and mass producing I must say their Brisket holds up pretty well and the rib tops are pretty tasty also

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We loved Famous Dave's when it first opened, but just recently ate there and sadly I was disappointed in the food. Our server was great, but the brisket was fatty and not very tasty.
It will be a long time before I choose to go back. They did have a great birthday dessert with quite a flair!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

If you are looking for good ole down home BBQ, well this plaaace has the manu diversity as well as the real thing. Lot's of napkins are in order for theie ribs because that's the way you should be eating ribs for sure and love their sauces

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The restaurant was clean, the service good, the food was very good. The item I selected from the lunch menu had me so full I didn't need dinner - shareable with a friend. Very tasty!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Met my brother and mother at this location for lunch 12-27-2013. They were waiting and had the table all ready for us. The waitress came and introduced herself as Erica. She explained how everything worked and took our drink order. On her return, she answered every quesiton my wife and had and then took our order.

My mom and brother ordered individual items off the Lunch Menu, while my wife ordered us, (Wife, Myself and the two grandkids) a feast for two. This came delivered on an honest to gosh trash can lid. It was Briskett, Chicken, Ribs, Corn, Fries, Cold Slaw, and Beans and Corn Muffins. All food was hot and the taste.... Well, I barbeque a lot and this was as good as anything I had ever pulled off my grill.

Kids ate their fill, wife had her fill and I was stuffed and we still took enough back to the hotel for lunch the next day.

Feast for two was $36, but when you consider we fed two adults, a seven year old girl and a four year old boy with a bottomless leg, and everyone was full with food left over, then it worked out well.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Go about 11:30 for lunch, just before rush.