“Great food and great service”

Keegan's Grill & Taproom
Ranked #34 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This restaurant was suggested to me and I am so glad I tried it. The food was great, inexpensive (had the daily special), the service was great and the atmosphere was also great. The music playing was awesome. It was a mix of new and old but all recognizable. Seemed to have a great customer base which was not surprising.

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I am a big fan of Keegan's wild-caught Alaskan Cod fish and chips, and am thus in a bit of a rut when eating there. But the new May-only 411 menu (4 special entries for only $11) had Miso Salmon, so I tried it - awesome! Plus, I got the last 5 bites of my wife's Cod fish and chips for dessert... I KNOW!! Talk about having your cake and eating it too! Excellent meal and a fantastic value. See my photo of the Miso Salmon - too bad it's only here for May.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Keegans is always our "home away from home" when we visit Chandler, AZ. Friends introduced us to the great atmosphere, wonderful food, and fantastic staff. Over the past 3 years I've eaten my way though most of the menu... sliders, meatloaf, turkey burger, steaks, chicken.. you name it. Every entree has been served VERY hot, and has always been delightful. Their beers on tap vary from month to month, so you can count on a nice variety. The outside patio and fire pit make for a great dining experience. Our favorite place is one of the corners of the bar where Julie and the girls provide great service and terrific drinks. Don't miss this one. Easy to find at Queen Creek and Alma School, with lots of easy free parking!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Great bar area, nice outside patio, good food. Has extensive happy hour and daily food specials. It is just a friendly neighborhood restaurant that gets a lot of repeat customers

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We have eaten at this Keegan's for several years, and the menu hasn't changed. The service is very good, but unless you get drinks during happy hour, they are a little pricey. I just had a bad piece of steak, and when I mentioned it to my waitress, she took the initiative to mention it to the manager, who comped me half of my meal. I hadn't asked for it, and it was a nice surprise.
Overall, I would say the food is very consistent, but the service is what makes the place worth visiting!