“If you like Beer and Sports...”

Keegan's Grill & Taproom
Ranked #25 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Its perfect for a beer and game. The food was so-so. I don't think that's their focus. So I thought for the quality and taste it was less than average and a tad overpriced. Nice enough wait staff, although I think they were changing shifts because we started with one person and ended with another.

There are newer reviews for Keegan's Grill & Taproom

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A friend from Indiana was staying at the Wild Horse Pass Resort so we chose this place because it was relatively close and had a patio. We figured he would want to be outside after daylong meetings. The patio is nice without the usual parking lot noise. The service was attentive and patient since we planned to spend a couple hours visiting and eating. The food was good, too. My husband had the fish tacos which were a deconstructed presentation. The fish was served in a large piece and he had to make his own. He gave them a 6. I had the fish and chips and they were great! The fish is coated in panko crumbs which gave it a nice crunch and kept it from being greasy. The fries were crisp and meaty and the cole slaw was flavorful. Our guest had the special which was a turkey melt that he enjoyed with fries. We had the apple cobbler a la mode for dessert which topped off a nice lunch. We would definitely go back if we were in the area.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I used to love Keegan's and the fact that it is so close to home. They changed the menu and removed many of my favorites. It's more like a sports bar now and I don't like it like I had. I spent my birthday there two years ago, but don't know if I will even go back now.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent dining, specials and great service. Unique and specially created selections. Great onion rings to compliment burger.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This restaurant was suggested to me and I am so glad I tried it. The food was great, inexpensive (had the daily special), the service was great and the atmosphere was also great. The music playing was awesome. It was a mix of new and old but all recognizable. Seemed to have a great customer base which was not surprising.