“Great Steak”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 659 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great Steak”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

What can I say....Great steak! It was prepared just as we liked. The service staff were great. The restaurant is very pretty as well. The bar area looked fun and friendly. We'll go back for sure.

• Visited July 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“The Customer Is Always Wrong”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This was our first visit. Things were going reasonably well until a wineglass was accidentally knocked off the table and broken. When I offered to pay for it, the waiter instantly turned snotty and belligerent, even accusing us of having broken it on purpose. I don't get this, especially since the accusation FOLLOWED the offer to pay for the damage. My date didn't want a scene made, so I didn't call the manager over and give him an earful, but we will never eat there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ShortBusRider
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spoiled food alert - Don't eat here!!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

DON’T EVER EAT HERE. First let me say, I have been here many times in the past (years ago) and I always had good food and good service. That said, my experience at this place last night was horrible. It was one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. First, the shrimp cocktail I ordered (both the cocktail sauce and the shrimp itself) tasted like they had been sitting in the fridge for a week. I told management about it and they took it away. Then when I got my prime rib, half way through it I got to the portion of the meat that was spoiled. At first I thought it was me, so I tried a few more bites, but had to keep spitting the meat out (it was horrible). When I brought this to the attention of management, rather than apologize or offer me a different piece of prime rib, he simply defended the spoiled piece of meat saying “I’m sure its fine”. I tried to tell him it was spoiled and that he should not serve it to anyone else until he checks it, but he just blew me off. Then, to top it all off they had the nerve to charge me for the meal that I did not eat. I ended up feeling sick for the rest of the night and I still feel sick this morning. Like I said, don’t ever eat here or you may just end up in the hospital with food poisoning.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Doug B
Ireland
“Tasty food, good service”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It was my first time at the Keg in Chandler and I found it very enjoyable. I had the New York striploin which was high quality and cooked exactly to my liking, and the sides (mushroom and garlic mash) were excellent. They have a good cocktail menu too.

Service on the whole was very good, although when we arrived we ordered drinks at the bar - but had to re-order them when we went into the restaurant area, which seemed strange. It's also a little pricey, particularly given that steakhouses aren't exactly in short supply.

• Visited October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“good stakes, as always”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

if you are looking for a good grill dinner, this place is for you. despite the fact that this is a chain, the stakes are always good. I had fillet mignon, my spouse had peppercorn rib, both were very good. the atmosphere is nice, the service is good. patio sitting is very pleasant during fall evenings.

Visited October 2013