“Best Steak in Town along with all the sides”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think it is the best steak in town buy you can't beat the Cesar Salad...one of the best I have had (outside of my husbands). If your in Chandler, give it a try.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I have been patrons of The Keg in Chandler since it's opening. The food has been consistently good and the staff is always friendly. We like to go to happy hour there every couple of months and we enjoy that the staff remembers us and treats us like we're old friends. That doesn't always happen in a chain restaurant. It's got a very nice outdoor patio even though it only overlooks the roadway and parking lot and the indoor seating is comfortable and contemporary.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Well decorated typical steakhouse, near the mall. I had the filet special which included a large wedge salad, baked potato and grilled vegetables. The steak was cooked perfecrlty and the grilled vegetalbes were better than expected and included asparagus and a variety of peppers. The atmosphere was a little noisy but it was a friday and there were two large groups in my area but not a big deal. The watier was helpful and I went with his choice of the filet and was not dissapointed.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was in Chandler recently on business and was taken to the Keg for dinner. Never heard of them before, but they are apparently a chain like Morton's, Capital Grille, etc. Got their Baseball Top Sirloin. It was cooked exactly as I wanted it and was delicious. Nice wine list. The wait staff was prompt and attentive. We were a large group (16 people) and were in a room at the back or the restaurant with another large group, but the front of the building was well suited for a quiet, romantic dinner. It was a Monday night, but on the way out the bar was hopping pretty well. I was happy with my steak dinner and would go back the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

What can I say....Great steak! It was prepared just as we liked. The service staff were great. The restaurant is very pretty as well. The bar area looked fun and friendly. We'll go back for sure.