“Just Ok”

Cuisines: Seafood
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We brought our grandchildren and daughter to the buffet for my birthday. We arrived at about 5:15pm to try and avoid the rush. When we went to serve ourselves, many of the dishes needed replenishing. The food was OK and the service was just OK because they were very slow in picking up our dirty dishes. The crowd started to arrive a 6 pm. and then the dishes were filled more frequently, but people were filling up 2-3 platefuls of stacked crab legs and steamed clams, so was unable to try any. The week-end dinner price is high for what you get. It certainly is not a relaxing place to eat.

• Visited April 2014

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Not nearly as good as I was told.”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have some friends who really like this buffet so I took my granddaughter there. They have an endless variety of dishes but none that really appealed to me. Guess I am not a true lover of the real thing. If you go there try not to need the ladies room. It needs a complete remodel. I just hope the kitchen does not look like powder room.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank strange
“Disapponting”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We came on a Friday after reading all the hype. It was to say the least very disappointing. The menu had little variety of seafood, and not good quality at that. The price is highway robbery for what was available-- $16 per person. There are much better Chinese buffets in Mesa that have much more seafood and better quality. Been there done that.

Visited October 2013
Chandler, AZ
“Chinese Buffet - Very Good”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a Chinese buffet, and is the best in the Chandler, Gilbert area.
The restaurant needs cleaned up in general.
Food above your normal Chinese buffet with a sushi selection that is good. The food is hot with very good variety.
Cost is about $9.95 during the week and jumps to $16.00 or so on Saturday and Sunday.
The waiters are nice and helpful.
High end it isn't but for a good meal at lunch I feel it is above normal.

Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Must have been a bad day for Pacific...large menu, friendly”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

If there were a rating between "Average" and "Poor", I'd choose it. When I see the higher ratings for this location, I think I must have visited on a bad day for the restaurant. The food was "old" with each selection. My wife and I tried samples of probably 25 different dishes and were disappointed with each.

Unless someone I knew and trusted told me to give it another try, I'd not go back. Oh, I also found it a bit pricy for this kind of buffet...heh...maybe not, if the food were good.

• Visited May 2013