“Excellent Treat”

Ranked #1 of 22 Bakeries in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Bosa Donuts is very good. We frequent the location on Williams Field Road, but they are all equally delicious! If your in the area, treat yourself. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have gotten donuts at the Ahwatukee location a few times, donuts are so good, soft, and just yummy!!! Staff is great, helpful, we love this location. We did stop at the one in Chandler , AZ too, but they didn't have to many donuts left, and just didn't have the same feel. So we left that location and went to the Ahwatukee location. If you haven't tried them, you must. I found out, a donut is not just a donut. Bosa is the best!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is the best hometown donut period. Taste the quality of the donut compared to the big box donut shops! I was glad we have when casa grande as now!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had read the reviews for this place a few days ago, and this morning we were headed for Whole Foods and happened to see Bosa Donuts, so we decided to see what all the fuss was about. I'm still wondering . . . I had a glazed buttermilk, and my husband an apple fritter - they were nothing special. We dream about the apple fritters we had at Boa Vista Orchards, (Apple Hill) north of Sacramento - now those are worth talking about. Light and flavorful, only a very light glaze - yum! Back to Bosa - they have a full display case with lots of choices, and if you just want a fresh donut, reasonably priced, this could be your place.

1  Thank travelynx00
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

These were by far the very best buttermilk bars I've had. The iced coffee was also very good. The prices are very good especially considering their quality.

2  Thank DianaR3