“Good Pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Chandler, Arizona
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My son and his family, my wife, and I dined there recently. We were leaving AZ the next day and wanted to celebrate with the grandkids.

Our waitress was a bit loopy and we had to repeat the order a number of times but everything worked out fine. We ordered two large pizzas (pepperoni for the kids and a white pizza with spinach, peppers, and mushrooms), and a calzone for me. The pizzas were excellent as was my calzone. We enjoyed our meal. There was a sign on the door that the restaurant would be closing. However, when I return to AZ I will return to another location.

• Visited March 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Love the pizza”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I eat here whenever I am in town. On the last visit, pizza and service were both excellent. We got meatballs and sausage.

Maricopa, Arizona
“Always Great Meals”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

On 12/19/2013 our family arrived for the Holidays and they were hungry!. They wanted Grimaldi's as they live in NYC. We arrived at this location and were seated right away. One word of ordering advice: do NOT submitted your entire order at once as it will arrive almost at the same time. For starters, we ordered the large Spinach salad @ $11 and a large regular salad @ $16. When the salads arrived, we ordered a large pepperoni/sausage pizza @ $20. When that arrived, we ordered a large Basil/Mozzarella pizza @ $20. When the last pizza arrived, we ordered a large pepperoni Calzone @ $20. All of the food arrived hot and was eaten while hot. If you order everything at once, the items tend to cool off by the time you get to what you want. With 2 glasses of wine and 3 diet Pepsi sodas, the bill came to $91.34 + a $20 cash tip. The cost was worth the quality and degree of service that we received.

Visited December 2013
San Diego, California
“Great Pizza and Salad”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We ordered two pizzas, one with just about every vegetable and one with just peperoni. I must say, that less is better. While the over loaded vegetable pizza was really good, the peperoni was OUTSTANDING.

The Caesar salad was very good also.

• Visited January 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“A night out with the kids...”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food was really good. We ate outside on the patio and the atmosphere was terrific. The service was spectacular.

Visited October 2013