“A nice little restaurant with a wonderful menu.”

Bonn-Fire Chillin' & Grillin' Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Chino Valley
Cuisines: American
Description: A family-style restaurant in Chino Valley, Arizona, with quality American food and professional catering services. Bonn-fire chillin' & grillin' specializes in freshly prepared food made on site. It's so good, customers drive from miles away to eat here! They have a wide variety of savory meals, from hearty steaks to tasty pasta dishes, offer catering services for any size, a full-service bar, and 6 screens of sports channels. Sure to become your favorite place to eat and relax.
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine was visiting in Chino ans we wanted to have dinner. I found Bonn Fire right here and asked her about it. "Oh yeah, it's great." We'll see...
We were seated promptly, and that began a night of great service.
They had fried artichoke hearts amongst the appetizers; order number one. We could clearly taste the artichoke; the batter was very light.
They had french onion soup on the menu, with swiss cheese on top...order number two. One thing missing; I saute a bit of garlic, then the onions, when I make this soup.A very nice french onion soup; I would order it again.
It was Friday night, and my compadre ordered the fish fry. Big chunks of cod which they batter themselves. I was offered a nibble, and it was very, very good. Order #3 was a success.
Order #4 was the accompaniment to my soup, a Cob salad. A very fresh salad, with turkey that didn't taste like a leather boot sole.
Bonn Fire is also known for their pies, but they might only have one kind available. This night, bananna creme, and we split a piece. This pie was light, fluffy, with big chunks of banana visible.
I was told by fellow diners that the prime rib is excellent.
Sooo...if you are flying through Chino...eat

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We recently moved to the Chino Valley area and have been dining at various local restaurants.
My brother and sister-in-law suggested we try Bonn-Fire.
We had lunch at Bonn-Fire this past week. We were greeted and seated by very friendly staff. The menu has a wide variety of choices.
We enjoyed everything about our experience there.
We plan on going back for dinner soon and on a regular basis.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Restaurants seem to come and go in Chino and I hope this one stays!!! Been there twice now and every time I have been so happy and full when I left. I had their Reuben sandwich for lunch last week and it was pretty darn good! The sweet potato fried were a kid with the kid! Also We had the pie of the month, Peanut butter and chocolate pie and it was yummy too!!
The place is always clean and the staff is friendly, even when you bring a toddler with you!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The staff is very friendly, the food is good, and there is a very nice atmosphere. Especially during the football season! Bonnfire's appetizers and pies are to die for as well.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great place if your anywhere near Prescott, Arizona. It's only about 10 minutes away. Best Prime Rib my wife's had in years. Fantastic happy hour with great appitizers and cold beer. Try the bread pudding for dessert, best ever!