“Yoga in Sedona”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cornville
Contentment Lodge - Sedona Spirit Retreats
Calgary, Canada
“Yoga in Sedona”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I found Sedona Spirit Yoga on line for my first trip to the dessert, I thought it would be really neat to climb up one of the rocks and do yoga in the sun! Johanna was very informative on the local history, vegetation and the energy vortex. We hiked up " Bell Rock" and found a platform in the sun and did yoga for an hour, it was absolutly the best Yoga experience I have had! I would recommend Johanna to anyone willing to try something different and enjoy the beauty of Sedona!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KF_YYC

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
WA
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Johanna is super organized and prepared our Contentment "nest" beautifully. The place is immaculate, with sacred touches everywhere. Our group of 11 was the first group she has had there, and we had a beautiful experience. Very quiet, peaceful, and close enough to Sedona's sacred energy and hikes.

Room Tip: Just talk with Johanna; she will set you up
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Hiking with Johnanna Mosca was an inspiring and refreshing experience for my family and I. She incorporated gentle yoga and brought us to the most beautiful spot in the red rocks! The meditation and relaxation that she guided my family and I through in the vortex was a real unexpected treat. Johanna is a wonderful guide and definitely added beauty, fun, relaxation, and spiritual growth into my trip! I highly recommend it!
Ben

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornville
Pines Motel
#4 of 5 in Camp Verde
Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast
Highlands Resort at Verde Ridge
Best Western Cottonwood Inn

Been to Contentment Lodge - Sedona Spirit Retreats? Share your experiences!