“Great Pork BBQ”

Hog Wild BBQ
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Grill, American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hog Wild is at the entrance to Old Town Cottonwood. Our meat is slow-cooked in our 100% wood-fired outdoor smoker over local pecan wood. We can cater any size event and will customize for your event. You can choose from onsite catering, delivery of food, or schedule a pick-up at the restaurant. We feature pecan-smoked baby back ribs, pork, and brisket.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Great Pork BBQ”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I tried the pulled pork burger. It was delicious.The french fry was crisp and hot. But It is more like a self serve restaurant, so if you are looking for ambience not the right place. If you are looking for great pork bbq this is the place.

• Visited May 2014

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“"Put you're knife down"”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was told this was the place to eat ribs if in the area, Not hard to find.Skylar,She greeted me,took the order and served the ribs. I wanted to eat what they are known for. "1/2 slab of our award-winning baby backs,coming right up".Free refills,good side items,..then came the ribs!!! I tried to separate each rib with my knife, and I couldn't. The meat was so tender, it just fell off the bone. I then, picked up the bone with my hands, and the meat,again,fell off the bone, I was impressed. The taste was good(Skylar came by to ask about 7 times). I truly felt like it was worth the drive to find this place,The ribs weren't over cooked and I didn't have to work to eat them. I could have had a full rack.They had tables outside setup to eat. Varied menu. Something for everyone. Skylar won't let you go without a good bye.
"If you are in the area, try their ribs"

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Montel38
Portland, Oregon
“tasty, tender pork”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

First, the place smells good. Second, the local firemen were eating lunch here. Three of us had the pulled pork, which was nicely seasoned and very tender. One had her meat on a salad instead of bread, and the greens were fresh and crisp. A local recommended this place to us.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TJandTR
“This is the best BBQ in AZ”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me and two of my buddies stopped in here for a bite to eat after a busy Saturday, needless to say we were starved!! we had the sampler, a rack of ribs and a pulled pork sandwich. The delicate smoked flavor of the meat and the perfect blend of seasoning and spices makes this a great and satisfying meal. The ribs fall off the bone, the sampler was finger licking delicious, and the pulled pork spectacular! You will not leave hungry!! The sides are great, home made coleslaw, beans and fries!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!! The service, food and atmosphere is awesome! You can sit outside in the shade on the patio or an inside table. the place is spotlees and great place to come with kids!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sasquatchonsugarlaof
Spring Hill, Florida
“More than jusg BBQ”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This BBQ place also sells Chicago style hot dogs and Italian beef sandwiches. They were the real thing..just like Chicago's Portillos. Thought I was back in the windy city. Liked it so much we ate there two nights in a row!!

Visited May 2014