“Quick service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2013

After a full morning of hiking around the Sedona area and after a small debacle with my phone's navigation system, I finally found Mai Thai on Main. Their lunch service was slated to end at 2:30 and I pulled into the lot at 2:20. Fortunately the woman who greeted me right inside the door said I could be seated for lunch. I sat in a booth right next to a group of 3 people. A man (perhaps an owner or manager, but he became my server) provided me with the menu and glass of water immediately. While the menu offered many options that included meat and seafood, I expressed to the man that I have a vegan diet and only wanted steamed vegetables and white rice. While waiting for my food, the woman who had greeted me had a very pleasant conversation with the people in the next booth. I'm not sure if these customers were "regulars" but I thought it was nice that she (again, not sure if she too is an owner or manager) took time to converse. My food arrived shortly after and it was the way I like hot food to be: hot. I ate quickly (partly because I was really hungry after hiking and partly because I knew their lunch service technically closed), paid my bill and left.

Even though my experience was "limited" in that I arrived when there were only 3 other people in the restaurant and I didn't order a big meal, I appreciated the fact that I was served and served quickly.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

For us Thai food afficionados Mai Thai is an excellent choice. The restaurant was clean, our waiter/host was friendly and efficient and the food tasted great. All for a very reasonable price. Will definitely visit there again when I'm on the Sedona/Cottonwood area.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

The flowers outside were a welcoming sight when I arrived for dinner. I don't often eat Thai food, but read reviews of Mai Tai on Main and thought I'd try something different. I ordered the Pad Thai and enjoyed my meal, nice flavors. Service was welcoming and helpful. The hostess seemed to know most people who came in. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Another pleasant surprise. We were in town for a few days and thought we would try out Mai Thai. Great Thai Food and Friendly Service!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were so pleased to find such authentic and delicious Thai food in Cottonwood. Their curry's are our favorite and portions are excellent for the price, I usually leave with leftovers. We took some friends there who had lived in Thailand and they gave it two thumbs up for taste and authenticity. The service is always attentive. As vegetarians we can get any entree with Tofu, but shrimp and other meats are always available as well. They have a wide ranging menu that has something for everyone. Love this place, it's where we take all our friends and out of town company. You will not be disappointed.