“Terrific food, eclectic menu”

Old Town Red Rooster Cafe
Ranked #7 of 111 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located on Historic 89A in Old Town Cottonwood. The Old Town Red Rooster Cafe offers a great selection of homemade soups, fresh salads, and their spin on classic comfort food. Check them out on Facebook for their daily specials. Happy eating!
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a must stop whenever I'm in Cottonwood. Great lunch fare, service great for such a small busy place. No traditional table service, just order up front.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came in for breakfast. It was busy but they had another room in the back for seating. Menu wasn't super extensive, but it didn't need to be. I got a 2 egg breakfast, my husband got a skillet and we got a pancake for our 2 year old. My breakfast was great, thick awesome bacon! My husbands skillet was amazing and I have to say - the pancakes were the best I probably ever have had. Super laid back - I think there was a guy on the patio playing music, def had a hippie vibe to it. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stopped on our morning out of town and it was a very cute little breakfast spot. The food was very fresh and portions were generous.

There was a little wait and took us a while to get a table, but well worth it. It would also be a place to just enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and a pastry. Very comfortable and nice end to our weekend getaway to Cottonwood.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've eaten here at least 2 dozen times, and never had a bad meal. Ingredients are fresh, egg and sandwich dishes have a uniquely fresh taste and look terrific. Staff is super friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We visited June 2014 for lunch before taking the Verde Canyon Rail Road excursion. Had a wonderfully flavorful turkey cran wrap: Sliced turkey, Gruyére cheese, tomato, lettuce & cranberry cream cheese. Served cold in a tomato basil tortilla. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and very friendly staff. You order your breakfast or lunch at the counter and then they bring it to you. Would go back when I'm in the area. Located in the quaint Old Cottonwood area.