“Great place”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cottonwood's Premier Gastropub offers a full menu, 34 beer taps and full bar! Outdoor patio with pool table, and board games. A great family hangout!
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great atmosphere and of course great selection of beer and wine! Waiters and bartenders do an incredible job of keeping up with everyone's drink needs even when they are slammed. We really enjoyed the music also with several different performers the night we were there. We hope to visit again!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We were looking for a place to sample some brews or wine and get an afternoon snack. Our hotel in Sedona recommended checking out old town Cottonwood and this restaurant. We were very pleased with the beers recommended by our waitress and the appetizer plate of cheese & meats. The staff was really friendly & helpful. They even gave us a piece of cake to try which was very yummy.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

There are a few things that make a perfect bar for me, and R.I.O.T met all of them. Good Selection of beer and wine, quaint and cozy atmosphere, stellar well-lit patio, great customer service, and good food. Need I say more? If you are in Old Town Cottonwood, grab a drink at Rendezvous In Old Town and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I didn't even know there WAS such a thing as a beer cocktail? THE place to go for beer and drinks. We locals call it the RIOT, hey do you wanna go to the Riot tonight? "Rendezvous In Old Town", get it?

Another great place with outdoor seating to people watch. They often have bands come and play music. the food menu is limited. This is more like a happy hour place. One of the best places to go for our local micro brewery beers.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

After an afternoon in Sedona we were pleased to lunch at this local watering hole in Cottonwood. Good was good, service was friendly, and the setting very casual.