“Cozy, friendly & fresh”
Review of Chae's Coffee + - CLOSED

Chae's Coffee +
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Our ultimate priority is to create and consistently serve you the best coffee experience with LOVE. Here at The Mon Bean, our coffee and coffee drinks are brewed and blended with love from beans locally roasted in Paulden, Arizona. If you're a coffee lover, choose from a full line of espresso drinks including lattes and frappes. Our milk options include: Whole, Skim, Two Percent, Almond, Coconut, Cashew, and Soy. In addition to our coffee beverages, we serve a large selection of premium teas, custom Italian cream sodas, and 100% real fruit smoothies and juices. We also offer bagels, and homemade baked goods and pastries such as muffins, scones, cookies, brownies, and cinnamon rolls. Buy a coffee "for here" and sit and enjoy the artwork on the walls and on the shelves for sale by local artists, and join us Sunday nights 5-8 pm for our regular Open Mic! You can find us in Cottonwood, AZ in the Fry's plaza between the Verizon store, WaterMart, and Yogurt Emporium - right behind Jack in the Box.
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I have never had an unpleasant experience, or drink that was less than perfect. Thank you Chae's for your consistency & always having freshly ground delicious coffee !

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

The space is small and a little crowded feeling, but it felt cozy to me. There was lovely, interesting artwork on the walls. Some of the furniture was made by the staff. The barista was a friendly, upbeat guy who obviously enjoys his vocation. No hipster attitude here. My raspberry mocha was a little on the too-sweet side, but a splash of milk took care of it. If my future visits are consistent with this one, then Chae's will be a regular stop when I'm in Cottonwood.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Have never made it to this coffee shop until today. I am a barista myself and observing the barista here I was not impressed by the poor technique that was used and unfortunately it showed in the flavoured latte he made for me. It was the most bitter latte I have ever tasted! Couldn't even taste the flavour. Very disappointed especially with all the "latest and greatest" equipment they had. The service was fine and the atmosphere was ok, kind of messy and all over the place. I so wanted to like this coffee shop, but alas the search for a decent coffee shop in cottonwood continues.

1  Thank NannonMae
Reviewed 18 October 2012

i get my pic me up at Chae,s Coffee all the time , ther is no where elss id rather go to get my cold and hot coffee exalent custimer sevise and amayzing oners ....

there loyal custimer ,Blaine. and friend Nate!!! SHAKA!!!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2012

This place has some of the best coffee around. Their service is the best also.. It is a must go to place..