Verde Valley Inn
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$95
QualityInn
US$81
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$116
US$108
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$279
  • Breakfast included
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanverde valleythe hotel managersmall refrigeratorcoffee makergreat place to staywithin walking distancesupermarketcleanlinessaccommodationsjerome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2012

No coffee in room, WiFi not good even tho they advertise that it is available. What do you want from Motel 6? A place to sleep for one night in your travels...then this is it. A bit worn, the place is just average.

Room Tip: Average Motel 6
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I’m surprised at reading all the negative reviews of this location, I was honestly expecting the opposite. I’ve stayed at numerous Motel 6s over the years, as they represent great value while roaming through the West. I thought this was the best I’ve stayed at.

Our room towards the end of the motel had been recently renovated, so everything felt fresh and new. It felt as though management took a strong interest in keeping the place clean. Towels were new and even the small lobby smelled nice (some of the grittier Motel 6 lobbies will reek of cigarette smoke.)

I remember spending approximately $70 for the night. Definitely the most I’ve ever dropped for a Motel 6, but I thought it was a bargain given the Sedona location and that everything felt well tended to. We did visit during the off-season.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room, or for a room towards the rear of the motel. We stayed there, and had less foot traffic and great room, for this price point.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank papupu
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Had stayed at this hotel before, it was mediocre for the price. Tried it again and will never repeat. Stopped by hotel early Sat, told Manager we would come back later. Came back to VERY hot room because A/C was off, refrigerator was off and needed to use it. Dirty carpet, hair on bathroom floor, hair under mattress pad when checking for bugs, 12 yr old daughter was disgusted. Moved us to different room, no apology. Went to dinner, came back at 9 to room that was leaking, rain pouring out of ceiling fan in bathroom. Did not feel safe. Exterior not in great shape; trash cans were full and pine needles all over parking lot (slip hazard - no joke). Asked for refund, which we did receive, but try finding a hotel on a Sat night at 9PM. Stayed at the View, a much older looking hotel, but it was actually clean and did not leak!! Never received an apology from Manager at Motel 6 for all the inconveniences. Will never stay there again and will stay at very clean hotel by Bell Rock outside of Sedona.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheeks1986
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Customer service at check-in was minimal at best. Burnt out light bulb in bathroom. 5 min into stay resulted in discovery of HEADLICE on pillow. Manager refused to refund money until the headlice could be confirmed in room despite having been shown the parasite. Room was refunded next day, but overall and terrible disgusting experience. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank 480traveler
Reviewed 19 February 2012

It had been a long long time since I stayed at a Motel 6. I had some A Club points to use up and this Motel 6 was conveniently located during a recent road trip through AZ. So, we gave it a try. And I really wasn't disappointed. Now, it was a Motel 6 and does not come with the bells and whistles of the higher priced competition. However, the room was large with two good sized beds. It was clean, the TV an internet worked fine and the shower/bathroom were also fine. Again it was not a luxurious stay, but then again it only cost $60 and in actuality was free for me. I'm happy and would take another look at another Motel 6 in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple