“Unbeatable Gyros!”
Review of Greek Cafe - CLOSED

Greek Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Greek cafe , opened the doors October 3rd 2011. Specializing in authentic Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine. At the Greek Cafe, we invite you to come eat like Family. We take pride in our food,offering an open Kitchen atmosphere where you can see our Chefs at work in a clean and professional environment. All our food is prepared fresh daily using only the finest ingredients, farm fresh vegetables and old traditional family recipes that date back almost a Century.Come see for yourself........ Who knew eating healthy could be so tasty............Opah !
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Walking into the Greek Café we felt right at home with a warm welcome from the female owner. later the male owner came over to our table and he was just as warm and friendly. Oh, but the food, that IS THE STAR. BEST GYROS WE HAVE HAD IN ARIZONAS. THE MEAT AND THE PITA BREAD WERE MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH YUMMY! We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We has been living in Cottonwood 5 years and just recentlyheard about Greek cafe from our friends so on their word we checked it out.Oh my god what an experience where has this place been all our lives I mean the the flavors of the food are too much to describe our food came fast fresh and full of flavor we will definitely be regulars

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The Greek Cafe on Main Street in Cottonwood has messed up my to-go order one too many times now. I called them to report my complaint last night, and the owner actually started ARGUING with me, claiming that I was wrong and he was right!!! I could not believe what I was hearing! Just terrible customer service all around. I do not know exactly HOW they stay in business, seeing as they are closed many nights of the week, due to "family illness/emergency" (as posted on their door). The owner of this business ended our phone conversation with the words: "Don't ever call here again!", and then he hung up on me!

3  Thank Malin N
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Where in Northern Arizona can you delight in well prepared Greek cuisine?
Right here, no need to travel any further North, East or South for that matter.
The Owner is Charismatic, his wife beautiful as if from Greek Mythology and the Savory taste of my Gyros bathed with onions herbs and special sauce, TO DIE FOR

Million Thanks Brother and your lovely bride !

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recomend this resturant to my family, co-works, and friends from out of town. I always order a Gyro and the hummus appetizer.