“Heavenly!”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We eat here frequently because the food it wonderful and so are the owners and wait staff. Even when it is crowded and as as you walk in you think it will be noisy, but it never is. We have lived in Cottonwood long enough to remember Rosalie's and we were so delighted when they reopened as Cork & Catch. I don't know why it has taken so long for me to write a review since we go there with friends & family frequently and recommend it to anyone that doesn't know about it - though most of the locals in the Verde Valley & Sedona do. But we still have that NYC expectation of fine food and we have never been disappointed from appetizers, wines, main course - we usually have catch of the day but sometimes venture out into the rest of the fabulous menu before having those yummy mini desserts. We get what we ask for since everything is made fresh and therefore allergies are always accommodated. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gini G

Surprise, Arizona
“Wonderful Treat”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stopped in to Cork and Catch on Wednesday for lunch. I had heard what great meals they served with very fresh ingredients! Absolutely delicious! I had the Desert Bleu Burger - angus beef, sautéed onions and bleu cheese crumbles with a side of very home made delicious cole slaw. The décor of the restaurant is very comfortable, pleasant shades of blue, and light and airy. The staff and management are very attentive and friendly, making sure your dining is a good experience. The menu offers a wide variety of choices and I know that I will be making several more stops there. It's a great place to dine when you drive up from the Valley to visit Cottonwood.

• Visited April 2014
Glendale, Arizona
“return visit”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Second time visiting . Very friendly. Great food and variety. Nice to see a local restaurant with such good food .

Visited April 2014
Cottonwood, Arizona, USA
“Excellent like before”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

It was our 2nd trip to this place. Nice atmosphere and very excellent food. I ordered Laguna Chicken sauted with lemon sauce (something) with shrimp and scallops, red potato,veggies, soup & bread. Honestly I was so much full after having soup but everything was outstanding. Only one complain, we waited 25 min for our order to come on our table. It was not that much busy, but everything is good. Server was excellent, kept filling our drinks. Overall will go there again.:-)

• Visited February 2014
Monument, CO
“Great meal.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on a Wednesday, and had a very nice dinner. Place was pleasantly appointed, with nice dinner music from the 60's, very nice ambience. I had the chicken oscar special for $17, which was delicious, and my wife had the fried calamari steak. Also very good. We also started with a happy hour appetizer of Bombay shrimp - very nice. And finished dinner with fried ice cream. Drinks were reasonably priced, and quite good. All in all, a nice meal, and the owner checked with us several times. I'd put this place in the top 5 in Cottonwood. We'll go back.

Visited February 2014