“Good Home Cooking”

Georgie's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 103 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Good Home Cooking”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Love their breakfasts - everything, e.g., eggs, potatoes, bacon and toast cooked to perfection and fast service too.

Restaurant is old and definitely not fancy. A very relaxed atmosphere. Reminds me of a 1950s cafe. But what's really cool is their prices. So very reasonable. Closes at 3:00 p.m. except on Friday nights where they're open until 8:00 p.m.

FYI, I also love their hamburgers - very, very tasty. Startled me at first. I hadn't experienced a truly flavorful hamburger in quite a long time.

• Visited August 2014

Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Has that down home feel and welcome. Great little diner with a bar and diner stools where you can peer into the kitchen and watch the cooks hard at work. Daily specials. Fabulous egg salad sandwich on toasted white bread for$3.95! (This is hard to find anywhere!)
Staff is very friendly!!

Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Once to many”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I tried Georgie's once and that was enough. The service was very slaw and the food under average. I was ready to leave when the waitress finally came and took my order. I wanted for 30 minutes for eggs to be cooked. It was almost impossible to get a refill on my coffee.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent Diner Food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Went here with my family of 7 and everyone loved it. This is a diner along the lines of the ones in the New York area where the don't just have the normal greasy spoon stuff like meat loaf and roasted chicken, but also Greek, Italian, etc.

I had the Chicken Parmesan and my wife had the Homemade Macaroni and Cheese and both were delicious. Portions are large and it is a great value for the money.

• Visited July 2014
Larkspur, Colorado
“Wonderful breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had breakfast here 6 times during the week we spent in the area. The restaurant was always crowded and we were served quickly and efficiently by friendly waitresses every time. The food was terrific, although we made the mistake of ordering pancakes one morning, which we could not finish! The quality of the food was excellent, the proof of which is my wife is particular about what she is served at meals, and she loved every one of them. Coffee was abundant, and eggs with just about anything were terrific. If we visit this area again, we will certainly eat here.

• Visited June 2014