“Best. Place. For. Gelato. Ever!!!!!”
Review of A Scoop Above - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Scoop Above
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have been to A Scoop Above several times. I drag friends there on a regular basis and even insisted my contractor try some after we'd been to Home Depot! The flavors always change and are freshly made every day. I've had flavors here that I've never had anywhere else. My particular favorites are Mounds, Nutty Coconut, and Chocolate with Peanut Butter. Yum! They give you free samples and after you order, they bring it to your table or you can get carryout. I've never had lunch there, but it is available. There is also a kid's room with a train that travels around the ceiling. You can get gelato cakes for parties as well. Very friendly people. My absolute favorite place for gelato, even if I have to drive several miles to get it.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Very taste ice cream!! Wonderful service and atmosphere. Was very impressed with the interior if the place and how appealing it was.