“Such a great atmosphere and food”
Review of Pizzeria Bocce

Pizzeria Bocce
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Love love this new place, fun atmosphere and great food. The Ravioli salad is delicious and the drinks are always well made. Really enjoy every time I've been here

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

It sounds like you are a regular with us! Thank you for sharing you wonderful comments. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I wouldn't know about the pizza - we got there after they had stopped serving - but we had a blast drinking cocktails outside by the fire. There is also a bocce ball court along the side of the restaurant if you like to work out while you drink. Very cool place. Tall ceilings, modern décor. The bar was well-stocked and everyone was friendly and accommodating of our loud group. Big plus - they had Square One Cucumber Vodka, which is hard to find. This is the type of place I wish we had in my neighborhood. A good place to meet up with friends.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience! It sounds like you all finished the night off with a bang! You'll have to stop back in and try the pizza next time!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My friend and I had just finished being vendors at an art show and needed to find a place for dinner. Bocce had great outdoor seating with fire pits, but it was cold that late at night so we opted for indoor seating. My friend has a service dog, so they provided us with a quiet table in the corner where the dog went to sleep. We then had one of the BEST Caesar salads I've ever eaten. Homemade dressing, fresh croutons, and a cute waiter that cut it up for us (we were sharing a meal). Then we split a wood-fired pizza (Funghi: it has extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chives, mushrooms, fontina and goat cheese drizzled with truffle oil). This was an extraordinary pizza. The waiter came over and asked how we liked it and I told him I was going to bring my mother to this restaurant. He blew me a kiss........ I love this place! The music was great, just the right volume. All the wait staff were friendly and the owner came over to say hello. Very obvious that the owner is a 'hands-on' person. I will definitely come back and bring family with me.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

It sounds like you and your friend had a fabulous time with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the salad and pizza. We hope to see you and possibly your family soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This new restaurant is a great addition to old town Cottonwood. Both nights we were in Cottonwood the restaurant was busy. Because we had our dogs with us and dogs are not welcome on the patio (which I can't understand why) we decided to order a few pizzas for take out. The pizzas were good, fresh ingredients and hot but the best part of our meal was the flour-less chocolate cake with berries......OMG......husband wanted to call down to the restaurant and get another one after we split the first one.

Thank you for stopping by and ordering pizza and desserts to go! We're sorry that we were not able to accommodate you on the patio. Stop in again to get the full experience!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We arrived on a Friday night just as the power went out. The excellent, very professional staff never missed a beat and provided extra candles, hand written bills, and continued to provide the excellent wood fired pizzas. We need to return to enjoy the sophisticated contemporary ambiance along with the great drinks and delicious food. Worth the drive from Sedona!!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

We're so happy to hear that the power outage did not effect your experience with us! You'll have to come back again and enjoy us while the power is on!