“lucky”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My companion and I have eaten at every one of Eric and Michelle's restaurants so we knew we would be very lucky to get a chance to experience a knew adventure in their newest endeavor and boy we really had a great time.
I don't know where they find such great employees,they seem to know exactly when to give you attention and are very courteous and helpful.
Now the best part is when you can get a chance to talk to the owner Michelle,she reminds me of a young version of Lidia's Italian, she is charming and welcomes every one like a long time friend.
The food,well what can I say it is great,no matter what you order it is done right and served quickly.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

We're so happy to hear that you love all of The Haunted Group restaurants and we're pleased to hear that you've added Pizzeria Bocce to the list! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Really good pizza, delightful service and lots of interesting outside seating. We sat in back, were provided with blankets as it was a little cool and had fun watching folks play bocce ball. A delightful experience.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

What a breath of fresh air for Cottonwood. Love the atmosphere, it's a fun place for date night and just hanging out with friends. My wife and I go here all the time. The food is great too.

Thanks so much for being a loyal customer! We're so pleased to hear that you love our restaurant. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the most fantastic meal and entertainment! We got there around 5pm and were able to be seated right in front of the open kitchen. We watched the cooks make meals, rotate pizzas in the fire oven, create desserts in tiny crock pots. They were so happy! Dancing and singing with the music. It was so fun! I had the eggplant Panini and my husband had pizza which he said was incredible. We had Italian guacamole and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert. The food is fresh and truly delectable! Don't miss this restaurant!!!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Wow! What a great experience you had. We are so happy that you and your husband enjoyed your time with us. Please come back again!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Love love this new place, fun atmosphere and great food. The Ravioli salad is delicious and the drinks are always well made. Really enjoy every time I've been here

It sounds like you are a regular with us! Thank you for sharing you wonderful comments. We can't wait to welcome you back!