“Poor Quality”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sizzler
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The salad bar was good, the desert was good, but the steak and service were poor. I ordered a Rib Eye that was almost raw, and 40% fat. My partner ordered Burgundy Mushroom Sirloin Tips, and we sent them back. It was basically stew meat covered with gravy. We got some money back for the tips, but I would stay away from this one. Cheap cuts of meat.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

A recent stop with 5 of us on a recent vacation left us with mixed feelings. We had salads and hamburgers and the food was really very good. The mixed review comes from my mother using the bathroom. She is 88 and came back to our table reporting a filthy ladies room. I told her she should report it to the person who took our order at the entrance. He told her that he could do nothing about it until they closed for the evening. I can not believe that is official policy. Two other women who were with us had to stop and use the bathroom at another place soon after we left. I haven't seen a Sizzler in a long time as they used to be in the midwest. Based on this experience I may choose a different place next time.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Entree tasted very delicious and salad bar is very fresh. The place is very clean. My kids love it very much.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

good service--good selection--handy location--better food than you usually get in chain restaurants--

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Liked the Mega Bar that offers a little of everything. I left very happy with service and cleanliness of restaurant