“They know how to prepare great Mexican food!”
Review of Plaza Bonita

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plaza Bonita
Ranked #57 of 110 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I have been eating Mexican food for decades. The tortilla soup was absolutely the best we have ever had, A cup could easily fill you up; but save room for any of the delicious entries they offer. The atmosphere is casual with a friendly staff. Try a "Bartender's Margarita" - they are wonderful. We stopped for "linner" after a great day ride on our motorcycle, and made it a point to stop again. Everything we ordered was delicious.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

There is one of these down the street from my house in Phoenix. We absolutely love it! I cannot get enough of their Carne Asada plate! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have been to this place a few times, with a large group of friends, and they are always accommodating and really friendly and helpful. The food is good and the portions are generous. The (alcoholic) drinks are generous as well(!) and yummy! I'll go back every time I'm in Cottonwood.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We hit Plaza Bonita on our trip to Sedona. We're from the midwest and wanted a good Mexican restaurant stop on our vacation. Plaza Bonita fit the bill. It's a regional chain, but still maintains quality.

Our family got a variety of dishes. They were all quite good. The chips and salsa were some of the best I've had; the busboy said the salsa was mild, and I laughed as he told that to group from the midwest since I thought it a tad spicy (but good). The service was good and the food was tasty. Recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for the first time during The Thunder Valley Bike Ralley. We will be back again and whenever were in other cities they are located. We love Mexican food and this was THE BEST. Mexican food never tasted so good.