“Jalapenos exceptional” 4 of 5 bubbles

My Dobro
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
Sedona, Arizona
“Jalapenos exceptional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited for the first time recently and enjoyed it. I would go back again. Nice selection of tequila at reasonable prices. Beer is mostly standard, but some less common options which is nice. Others have said prices are high, but I didn't think so. Lots of room inside which surprised me. I visited during the day at a slow time. No music so can't speak to the "loudness" issue. I tried the stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in bacon. Felicia the bartender said it would be like playing Russian Roulette and she was right. Two of them were wicked hot and the others were just tangy. Loved them all.

4 Thank 911Visitor

Sedona, Arizona
“So far, so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have gone to MY DOBRO twice now....both good experiences. The music is a little loud, but it's good music....they could turn down the speakers (considering there are a lot of seniors who eat dinner here!) They acquired some cooks from a popular restaurant in Cottonwood, which is closed down, and I would say that they have been able to duplicate the food about 90%. As a local, I'm looking forward to the time that they realize that locals are their bread and butter....and they will offer local prices, but so far...they have not. I'd also like to see some specials added. We had the blue corn enchiladas, which are always tasty. Also, good tacos. The margarita was decent and they had a good selection of beer. I'm hoping they will increase business by offering some specials to appeal to the local crowd.

4 Thank Mary Jane C
cottonwood, az
“First time eating here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Some friends arranged a little get together at this restaurant today. The atmosphere was very interesting. I had never eaten here before, so it was a new experience. The owner came over and introduced himself to the group and asked how everything was. I think that chips and salsa should be offered when most people at the table order Mexican food. We were a table of eight, so we ordered to orders of chips and salsa. When we sat down, somehow, the waitress never brought over menus. We had to ask for menus, after perhaps 10 minutes, and the restaurant was relatively empty. Not trying to be nit picky, but that is an important part in your dining experience.

The food portions were huge. The quality of the food was way above average. Everyone at the table loved their food. I had the shrimp tacos and they were delicious. The price wasn't over the top. Overall.....I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and I hope that it sticks around, as we will be going back. Good luck Mickey.

3 Thank Teresa J
Cornville, Arizona
“Good lunch, good variety”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Sports Bar atmosphere with diverse luncheon menu. BBQ Chicken Salad with "spicy ranch dressing" was very good and not too spicy as to spoil the taste. Served in chopped salad manner was moderate amount. Friendly Nate waiter was just right right with good service and light chat. Enjoyed a variety of sports and other offerings on TV. Plan to be a regular for lunch. Recommend it to others with pleasant atmosphere in which conversations would not need be at high volume to be heard. Would be excellent for business lunch or among friends too.

3 Thank hhgrizman
“Worth checking out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were visiting the area and looking for good music AND good food together. My Dobro hit the mark and turned out to be a very memorable night of our vacation week. The servers were very friendly and we met the owner who took the time to talk with us about the area, music and why he loves what he does - bringing great music and a great experience to his customers.

It was a great night.