“Great find!! Food is amazing!”
Review of My Dobro - CLOSED

My Dobro
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Ok so I don't like the restaurant name & the restaurant is not on the main drag so I hadn't been in since it opened....wow have we been missing something!
The chef & menu is from the old Quince restaurant which means great food is still in Cottonwood! Portions are very generous! I had the fish tacos & had enough left over for lunch the next day. My husband had a burrito & it was too much for him too!
Atmosphere is fun & quirky too! Service was outstanding.
Please take the time to give them a try...you will not be disappointed!

3  Thank Pankhursthub

Reviewed 17 June 2014

At first we were a little concerned because the restaurant was hot and dark, but soon realized that it was after the lunch crowd and way before dinner so they were conserving energy. At the first mention that it was warm, Nate, our terrific server pumped up the air. He then familiarized us with the menu and made some great recommendations! My husband had the enchiladas and I had "The Rachel" (corn beef and turkey) it was very yummy. My husband raved about the enchiladas! I did give it a taste and it was super, a bit spicy for me so I'm glad I got the sandwich! It seems the Chef and Sous Chef from Quince is now cooking at My Dobro! So that may be why the Southwestern selections were fantastic! Nate was attentive and very helpful! I loved the musical decor and 60's western vibe especially the 8 tracks displayed in the ladies room! I think the best thing you can say about a restaurant is "I will go back so I can try other things on the menu!" And I will whenever possible!!!

4  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Everything was great , food , service , did I mention the food , wow , that was really good food .
My husband loves spicy food and they have it ...
The kids loved it too.

2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Our first meal while in Cottonwood was at My Dobro. My brother and his wife claimed that they had recently discovered this great little Mexican place. It is the only restaurant that we returned while on our week long stay in the Sedona-Cottonwood-Clarkdale area. I had the taco pie special the first night and a pork burrito on our 2nd visit. Both were exceptional. The taco pie special was so large that 3 people could have shared it. Lynn had the chili rellenos on both visits. She thought that the Rellenos on her 1st visit were better than the second trip. This restaurant has music beginning as early as 6 PM so if you are bothered by music ask for a table in the back.

4  Thank Radiohutch
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been working here since the doors opened 9 months ago. weve went thru some changes and ups and down but wouldnt trade it for the world. Mickey & Lisa are great people who have went the extra mile to make it a home & a family, not just a job. I hope everyone gets the chance to come enjoy the great food, service, music, drinks & your favorite sport on one of 8 big screen tvs! Cant wait for football season..just around the corner!! Cottonwood dont pass this place up!! Thank you to all of our great staff and amazing bosses..without which none of this would be possible. xoxoxo T

4  Thank Tanya R