“A lot for a little”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mesa, Arizona
“A lot for a little”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Went there for dinner on Saturday evening and was pleasantly surprised by the selection and quality of food. The had the full venue of buffet, order from menu, and take out. Dishes were fresh and well prepared. They even had a small selection of sushi to choose from.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bill R

Sedona, Arizona
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

out of the 3 places in Cottonwood to eat (China Buffet, Ming House, Panda Express) the Ming House is by far the best food, with the friendliest staff! we eat there every chance we get and have tried the other places several times but we dont go anywhere else for Chinese food!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank lini c
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Vegetarian paradise”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I went twice during a 5 night stay in Cottonwood. My boyfriend made it three times in his 6 days there. We did the buffet since the price is right. As a vegetarian, our options were limitless. Mostly Chinese food but also some Japanese like sushi, and kimchee. Food was fresh, replaced several times during our visit and very flavorful. I loved the chili sauces and hot mustard available. Service was good too for a buffet. They kept up with drink refills and clearing plates. The restaurant it self is a little outdated, but clean and festive. I even spent $5 on a lovely authentic Chinese Tea cup to remember this hot spot!.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ashley D
Tobago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Enjoyed the buffet. Fresh food with ice cream too! Prices were fair and kid friendly too! Nothing spectaular but nothing to complain about either.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank John K M
Sedona, AZ
“Going downhill, sadly”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Like someone else said, it used to be pretty good. The buffet is hit and miss and the interior needs freshening. Last visit, things were okay until I asked for a to-go cup for my tea. The smile from the lady owner was replaced with a frown, and the busser never returned. I had to ask for my one refill of tea, which intensified the frown. I'm not going back.

• Visited January 2013