“It's a typical Sizzler”

Sizzler
Chloride, Arizona
“It's a typical Sizzler”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Sizzler never fails to come off as average. We got the salad bar and hot bar. Nothing sparkled in the service or in the taste of the food. The person in charge of our table continued a long conversation with some regulars at the next table while my beverage glass sat empty for a time unacceptable to me.

Even though we came away stuffed there is the feeling of something is missing. Next time I'll look for a Denny's. How sad is that?

• Visited October 2013

Fenton, Michigan
“Always a sure thing”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

They have a great price, great buffet, great desert. Did I mention that they had great service for us.

Visited February 2013
Cornville, Arizona
“restaurants”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

one of the best dining experiences in cottonwood...my wife and i were treated like royalty by are server marietta.. she should be the ceo of this establishment. she constantly filled our empty glasses with water & soda. she is a doll

• Visited March 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“Great food and great service.”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Went here with my kids and enjoyed the food, service and clean building. Would recommend to anyone looking for an afforadable meal and good choices with the kids.

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“Clean, well-stocked salad bar, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We ate Senior meals here twice while in the area. You can find lots of $2 off coupons in the tourist books for Senior meals and others depending on the day of the week.
Dinners with meat were thus about $10 with endless salad bar and drinks.
Great value.

Nothing you can do about it but I noticed on the first visit that the receipts show them deducting the coupon value but the sales tax is still calculated on the full price. I DID tell them what they were doing was not right but that didn't seem to raise much concern. I mentioned it again on our second visit.

The salads and fixings were really fresh and tasty and there was a good assortment of other items to choose from. The meat items we chose (chicken and steak) were good but not great.

We ate late in the afternoon both times so there not many people there. The service was a bit slow because there were only a couple people to do it.

• Visited March 2013