“Good food and service!!”

Olivas' Mexican Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to Olivas Restaurant. The food was pretty good and the service was great. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Great food pollo fan dido is our favorite. Dorian was are server she was great. Great job looking to have you serve us again soon

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I really enjoyed the mexican style pizza and the raspberry margaritas are a must! They have many different flavors of margaritas to choose from which is fun. The place was busy and the wait staff was still very attentive. The restaurant is huge with lots of room for groups.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had lunch with the Boss and it was great. Boss had cheese enchilada with beans--looked fabulous (too bad I couldn't try a bite!). I ordered the #6 of 2 mini tacos, mini beef chimi with cream cheese, & small cheese crisp. It's listed as a "mini meal" but not so mini for me! I couldn't eat it all. This was Tuesday, to 2-4-1 Taco day, was able to take home leftovers for Mom's dinner!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Not knowing Mexican cuisine at all, I came in on a Friday night & asked, "What should I try?" The Owner Cassie Olivas said that Pollos (pronounced Poi-Yo) was the popular dish. So that was my order. It was ABSOLUTELY the best chicken I have ever tasted! My husband had the Olivas' Combo--also, very good (we just had to share). Great location inside the Quality Inn Cottonwood Hotel, great service, great atmosphere, freshly made, & the prices are quite good for dinner! Dinner drinks reasonable. I highly recommend & will be back often!