“Perfect Old Town hideaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Flowers
Yard
Green house
Vegetable garden
Water fountain and sitting area
Cactus garden
Cactus flower
Sedona red rock cliffs from shamans cave
View of Sedona
Red rock cliffs with snow
Red rocks crossing
Swimming at red rocks crossing
Oak creek
Desert in bloom
Barrel cacti
Reflection of cathedral rock
Your hosts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea Z
“Perfect Old Town hideaway!”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this lovely guest cottage! It was a working vacation for me (and my dogs). The computer setup was ideal and I was actually more productive here than at home! My dogs enjoyed the beautiful back yard...wishing I could see all of the blooms that are a couple weeks away from coming to life. I'm sure the backyard is delightful when it's warmer and the fountain is flowing. The cottage is spacious and has everything you need, plus many thoughtful extras. Very comfortable king size bed, and it's so dark and quiet that I slept better than I have in years. Joshua and Carol were perfect hosts - very accommodating and wanted my stay to be comfortable (it was). I enjoyed visiting the hens and thanking them for sharing their delicious eggs. There was also wonderful homemade jam and gourmet coffee in the fridge. Becky, the rescued Greyhound, is super friendly and sweet! The Cottonwood Bark Park is close-by - a great place to meet some locals and their dogs. Overall a very comfortable place to stay - it felt like home! I'd recommend this place without reservation and I plan on returning for another working vacation very soon. Thank you Carol, Joshua and family!

Jenny J
Phoenix, Arizona
“Peaceful Refuge”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, my 2 dogs and I, had the pleasure of staying here for 3 days. Carol and family were happy to let our 2 dogs stay at the casita, with access to their beautiful 1 acre property during the day, while the humans explored nearby Deadhorse Ranch State Park and Jerome. We returned home late afternoons to spend quiet, relaxing time with our fur babies. We enjoyed our time out in the Zen Garden, listening to the birds and nearby farm animals, and walked the neighborhood with our dogs. WiFi and Netflix were also available for our consumption, and the kitchen was well equipped. The king size bed was very comfortable, and we slept well. I would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful, comfortable, dog friendly
Liked least: Didn't get to stay long enough.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bryan P
Phoenix, Arizona
“A cozy retreat”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay in this spotlessly clean and well decorated apartment. It was roomy and the kitchen is well equipped. Out the back door is a cozy seating area by a small fountain. I walked downtown in the morning and it took about 20 - 25 minutes.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
New River, Arizona
“A Garden Oasis It Is!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Wonderful home away from home! Very clean and tidy. All the amenities you could want. Nice and quiet, comfy bed too! Carol and Josh are super-nice and friendly and more than accommodating. We will be staying again for the Zen-Fest at Alcantera Winery...a must stay when a hotel room is a bit small.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Carol's spirit...she and my wife are clones!
Liked least: Leaving to go back to our home in New River,AZ.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a inch review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing