“Best bang for your buck...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pines Motel

Pines Motel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Best bang for your buck...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Don't be scared by the word "motel" as my wife was the first time we stayed here. This place is clean as a whistle, big comfortable beds, excellent water pressure with an adjustable shower head, microwave and refrigerator in the room, flat screen tv, 5 minute drive into old town, they do not have a breakfast, but who is impressed by continentals anyways? We did notice there were no bath towels when we checked in, but a 5 second walk to the front desk solved that problem. We've stayed here twice and will from now on anytime we're in Cottonwood!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank jcarb83

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Had a fantastic stay at the Pines. Room was spotless!!! Beds were really comfortable. And it was great to have a refrigerator in the room when you are traveling with a little boy who likes to snack. Had a really hard time getting him out of the pool!! Thank goodness there was a lovely covered swing for me! The staff was friendly and very helpful. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Limerick, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

The Pines motel is clean, quiet and well priced. It's great for exploring Sedona, Jerome and Cottonwood. The gentleman in the front office gave us the number for an excellent local cab company and was very friendly.

RCory, Manager at Pines Motel, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Awesome pinkydinkyireland!
Maricopa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

My family and I had a great time. It was our daughter's 11th birthday. She absolutely loved it. We stayed two nights at the Pines Motel and enjoyed our stay. The weather was perfect and the pool was awesome. Great location as well right between Sedona and Jerome. We look foward to spending another vacation at the Pines Motel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Josh C
RCory, Manager at Pines Motel, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you Josh C! We are so happy when people discover us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Glendale, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

PINES MOTEL IN COTTONWOOD…..DO NOT EVER STAY THERE. I just noticed on my credit card statement that I have been billed for 2 bath towels that I have never received during my one night stay. This is what happened. I booked a room at the Pines Motel in Cottonwood during the month of April 2013, when I got to the motel I did not notice that I was missing two bath towels until I decided to take a shower later that night. I walked over to the office at 08:30 pm and the door was already locked. I decided to just make do with the hand towels. When I went to check out at 07:00 am the office was still closed and would not open until 08:00 am. I did not want to wait so I dropped off the keys in the key return box and left. When it was 08:00 I called the office to let them know that I never received any bath towels and did not want to be billed for something I did not take. I talked to John and he stated in a kind of smirky voice, oh yeah, Martha mentioned that they were missing. I asked for a call back if there was going to be a charge for them. I never received a call back. Just an additional $10.00 charge a few days after my visit. When I called to ask about the $10.00 fee on my credit card statement. I got to talk to John again, and he seemed a little nervous about my complaint and said someone will get back with you. He never mentioned what the charge was for. I also noticed that there was another complaint about being charged for wash cloths that were never received on the “Trip Advisor” website.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Sally J
RCory, Manager at Pines Motel, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you for your review! If we find that we have made an error, we make every attempt correct them! We are very proud that we have been given once again the "Award of Excellence 2013" by TripAdvisor!
South Branch, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Not too often do you find a family run operation that can hold itself up against the big chains, but this one does just fine. Very comfortable, clean, quiet. What more can you need. Good recommendation for dinner.

RCory, Manager at Pines Motel, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Thank you, James! We are family biz and you can always get in contact with one of us! See you next time!
Tucson, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Our room was small, but adequate. It was also clean. The bed was comfortable. Good location.
Our room faced the front of the hotel, but we didn't hear road noise during the night. There was a microwave and refrigerator as well as a coffee maker.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottonwood
Quality Inn - Cottonwood
#7 of 7 in Cottonwood
The Tavern Hotel
The Tavern Hotel
#2 of 7 in Cottonwood

Been to Pines Motel? Share your experiences!