“Great stay, great spot”

Best Western Cottonwood Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cottonwood
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Enjoyed our night in Cottonwood enroute to Phoenix from Alberta. Hotel was well maintained, nice and clean, well-located and staff were very helpful. Get ot the breakfast bar early---it was VERY busy!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Awesome, huge, cute rooms with coffee maker, fridge/freezer, blow dyer, soft sheets, etc... all for under $100 a night is a great deal. The bed was sooooo comfortable that I didn't even want to leave. My sister was with me too and said the same thing. We don't live together and she has a totally different bed than I do, but we both loved the Best Western beds more than our own. Great service too and free breakfast in the morning. This place is great!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our room was very neat and clean if a bit spartan. Heating and cooling worked fine. Sink area is separate from toilet/tub area which is a plus if two are getting ready in the morning. Beds were quite comfortable. The outside door on our unit did not close tightly, it was locked but there was a .25-.50 inch gap between the edge of the door and the weather stripping. This allowed air and noise into the room. I pushed one of the room chairs against the door to temporarily solve this problem.

Check in/out staff were OK, didn't distinguish themselves in any way.

Not a particularly good area for dogs, no grassy areas close around.

Breakfast was very good with bacon and eggs etc.

Wi-Fi was good and we were at the very back of the property.

They used fluorescent bulbs in a lot of instances which is good, but the light in the tub/toilet area took a very long time to warm up and provide any amount of light.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is an older facility at the lowest grade for the chain but priced accordingly. The staff was helpful at check-in and check out but did not enter our BW loyalty info, even though I gave them a paper with it. We did not visit the breakfast. The room was quite dark due to opaque lamp shades, had dated furnishing, and the floor was dirty -- lots of particulate stuff on carpet. Bathroom was very clean. Internet was so slow as to be useless.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Best Western Cottonwood staff treated me and my bride very well. The hotel room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and checking in and out was easy. We spent one night in Cottonwood because our hotel in Sedona only allowed a 2 day minimum. I wanted to extend my stay for one day. We drove to Cottonwood and we came across the Cottonwood Inn. I was very happy with the stay.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Our stay here was a good as our first. We really like the Casita rooms. We were here 2 nights over the weekend in March. Very clean room and bathroom. I am amazed how full this hotel is at this time of the year, so glad we had reservations. The person checking us in was Rochelle, I believe, very friendly, recommended a dinner location, which was excellent. Enjoyed her. We ate breakfast early one day, before the crowd, very good, but I would appreciate more fruit. Personal choice though. The morning we left breakfast was not available yet, too early. We did get coffee for the road. I know this hotel is not #1 here but we will probably continue to stay here if a Casita is available. No complaints other than the pillows were not too my liking. Very minor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NRosenbaum
Reviewed 24 March 2014

stayed at this hotel for one night on my way home. Nice, nothing special. Parking was a problem as there is a restaurant directly in front of the hotel. Good location as far as gas stations/restaurants/shopping malls.

1  Thank Robert S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottonwood
Pines Motel
#8 of 8 in Cottonwood
Verde Valley Inn
Verde Valley Inn
#5 of 8 in Cottonwood

Been to Best Western Cottonwood Inn? Share your experiences!