Best Western Douglas Inn & Suites
US$90
TripAdvisor
Gadsden Hotel(Douglas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmexican borderplace to staygreat hotelbiscuits gravyvery clean hotelcomfortable roomsground flooryogurtstaying at this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areanice poolhot breakfastazwalmartbwbulb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

First time at a border hotel with only haunted hotels to choose from! This was one of the best experience we had. The staff was friendly, the pool was clean, and the breakfast was scrumptious. It can't get any better that this a few feet from the border.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Normally hotels like Best Western, Holiday Inn, or anything else that ends with Inn, Motel...or Hotel I consider - dare I say it- below my standards. But this particular hotel actually looked better than most of the Hiltons and Marriotts that I'm accustomed to! I was truly surprised when I approached the door to my room and saw the upgraded card lock, then walked in to find the HUGE layout of this colorful, up to date suite. TV mounted onto the wall, plush king size bed, the lamps and decor were well chosen and nothing looked as though it existed prior to the year 2013. It was truly out of a magazine. Everything was very clean and I was truly impressed. If every Best Western looks like this, then consider myself a new customer. :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Trasha C
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times. Each time I have been expressed with the cleanliness, kindness, and comfort of the beds! It is a great place to stay, and Douglas is a nice place to visit. There are walking paths and several restaurants near the hotel. I prefer the suite with kingside bed and couch, but the suites with the whirlpool tub are nice too.
Thank you for always makings feel welcomed, and for going out of your way to help. The people who set up breakfast are so cheerful and nice! (One gentleman tries to get coffee out extra early in the morning, which I love!)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This art deco hotel is the best in Douglas. Love the breakfast/lobby and the pool spa. this hotel is my favorite that I stay in over the whole year. The staff is excellent and the parking lot perfect for large vehicles. Our bike tour stays here every year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

A very clean and welcoming hotel after a long ride from Phoenix. The furnishings are very much on par with what you would expect from a Hampton Inn (one of my hotel favorites) particularly the nice plushy bed. We opted for a suite the night we stayed which included a jacuzzi in our bedroom area (interesting choice of location). After a long day's ride it was nice to relax in and does fit two people! Our room was on a corner of the hotel with windows facing the street. We did not hear any traffic noise at all. The hotel is very close to the border and is in an area where you will find a Wal-Mart which is nice for picking up items before entering Mexico and also several fast food restaurants. If making this trip again, we would stay here again. I will say that opted for breakfast outside the hotel so I can't comment on the breakfast provided at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family