“Great wines, delightful people, and friendly winery dog greeters!”

Kief-Joshua Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Elgin
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We visited Kief-Joshua not once, but twice this past weekend when we were in Sonoita. We loved the wines, especially the Magdalena and the Divino. The omelette station on Sunday morning was a fun addition, too. Dizzy was an excellent greeter, of course. I love that the winemakers are there pouring the tastings, so that I'm able to get some insight into the wines. Wine is such an individual experience for everyone - I love to hear what went into it's making. We look forward to returning to Kief-Joshua the next time we're in town!

Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

We just wanted to personally taking the time to write such a nice review It is truly appreciated. Thanks for visiting and hope you return! Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Kief-Joshua Vineyards

Reviewed 7 March 2014

My husband and I live in Southern Arizona and are fortunate the Elgin wineries are so close to us. It's a trip we love to make when friends come visit. We usually visit a few of the wineries on these outings, but this one is our favorite and we always stop in here. The wines are very good, the samplings generous, and the atmosphere outstanding. In large part that is owed to the owners - they are all fun and friendly and it makes for a wonderful afternoon. I was real surprised to read a review that mentioned an odor because of their dogs...I've never found that to be the case. The dogs are on site, but are really quiet and well-behaved and in all of our visits, and there have been many over the years, I've never smelled anything unpleasant in this winery. It's a great stop on a wine tour of Elgin and I look forward to our next visit.

Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Hello There. I cannot thank you enough for the positive review. We all really, really appreciate it! Cheers!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Kief-Joshua Vineyards are a excellent example of Sonoita/Elgin area wines. Awesome views and great hospitality. Go there on your wine tour. An excellent variety of ecellent wines.

Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. It makes our daily and we truly appreciate it! Cheers!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This winery had the most beautiful views. The staff was nice and knowledgable. They had a lot of red wines and I prefer whites. We did buy a few bottles to bring back home. Having the dogs run around was alittle uncomfortable for some people.

Once you start your tasting: take your glass outside and enjoy the views!

Morning, Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it that you enjoyed our winery. Cheers!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I must admit I'm a wine snob and was reluctant to give Arizona wines a try. Yet I was incredibly rewarded by our visit to Sonoita Wine Country about an hour outside of Tucson, AZ. We tried a few places but by far Kief-Joshua Vineyards was the best. It is beautiful and the wine is outstanding. I felt like I was in Australia where the young owner had studied. It is a must visit and the wine, especially the Divino, is outstanding.

Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. We sincerely appreciate it! If you ever get back to visit, please let us know and we'd love to offer you a free wine tasting. Cheers