GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence
HIExpress.com
US$55
US$82
Priceline
Quality Inn(Casa Grande)(Great Value!)
US$83
Travelocity
US$69
US$63
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskwedding venuecountry thundergreen tree innplace to staynice hotelshuttle servicerooms are cleancasa grandebreakfast roomstayed nightsupon checkyogurtenjoyed my stayexcellent staywould definitely stay here againvisiting florence
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were at this hotel 8 nights for work! The moment we walked in, we had nothing but GREAT service!! The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and learned our names quickly!! They gave us advise on where to eat, checked to make sure we were doing alright, had a smile on their face every day, gave us plastic silverware to eat our food, helped connect our devices to the Internet, jumped anytime we needed something....this list could go on and on!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!! You won't be disappointed with your stay!!

Room Tip: King size suites are very spacious and great for a weeks stay!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The hotel was very nice and staff were excellent and very helpful. I reserved two rooms for visiting family. The only problem experienced was upon check in one room issued was not cleaned. They were quickly given another room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Florence. Their breakfast was very good and the evening managers happy hour was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We booked this hotel as part of a block for a wedding party. I was very pleased with our stay. The hotel is easy to find. The lobby is inviting and the rooms clean and updated. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was the best I've seen at this level of hotel. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I had a chance to talk with the manager Damian Anderson and he was very personable and pleasant. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are fully equipped with flat screen TV's, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, and free WIFI. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My husband and I had a great stay at this wonderful hotel. The desk manager Desiree was so cheerful and nice...big smile...very pleasent! The room was nice and clean. Bed was so comfortable..surely a treat! The breakfast was more than enough and so many choices..kudos to you Holiday Inn Express! We did not use the exercise area but looked very nice. The pool also looked nice! Just a great stop over while traveling area this area. Would highly recommend this hotel in Florence! Again...nice reception from Desiree...made you feel welcome! Thank you!!!

Room Tip: Nice place....all good!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KimberleySunCityWest
Damon A, Manager at GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thank you so much for offering us this very kind review in regards to your recent stay with us. I will be sure that Desiree and the team are congratulated for delivering to you a great experiennce. We very much value our team and look forward to having you back again soon.

We value your taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you again for that.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! I was going to stay in a Mesa/Tempe hotel - then did a search to see if there were any hotels in Florence, AZ... To my surprise this gem of a place showed up. I really enjoyed the hotel and it's staff. The breakfast was very filling and a little more than I expected. They also do an afternoon subway sandwich. not sure if everyday-- ask the nice staff if you are interested....
When we arrived we were attended to with such kindness from the start. The beds were just right...not too hard and not too soft and there was a great variety of pillows on each bed - labeled "firm" or "soft" ... Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends