US$142
US$72
ComfortInn
US$123
US$65
MainStay Suites Casa Grande(Casa Grande)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$58
Quality Inn(Casa Grande)
US$72
Best Western Gold Canyon Inn & Suites(Gold Canyon)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$74
Travelocity
All reviewsgood sizeroom was cleanmicrowavetvphoenix
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This was just one of two properties we could find in this town. Though it is obviously an older property, we asked to see a room before checking in. Though dated, the rooms were very clean and well kept. We spent a very good night's sleep there and have no qualms in making a recommendation to stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the property seem to have a bit less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I stayed at the motel 3 consecutive week-ends because it was very convenient for me as I was coming to stay in Florence for a very specific purpose. I had a no-smoking room each time, at my request, which was spacious, very clean, with an also very clean en-suite bathroom. The bed was large and comfortable. There was a fridge and a microwave in each room and facilities for making one cup of coffee. I would have liked to be given a bit more coffee to make at least 2 cups. There is the Old Pueblo nearby where it is possible to have breakfast as well as lunch and dinner although I do not recommend it. The quality of the food is not good. "Jalapanos" which is just after the Old Pueblo on the same pavement is much better but they are close on Sundays.
I did not like the fact that I could not put valuables in a safe (there was none) at the motel and that I had to pay for another night just to keep my valuables in the room on Sunday although I would not be spending the extra night there. The owner told me that he did not want to take the responsibility. I needed a lift to a specific local location and back and the owner obliged me for $10 a journey.
I would use the motel again in the same circumstances.

Room Tip: Specify if you want a no-smoking or a smoking room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chantal C
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Do not give this hotel your credit card # if you stay please pay cash the owner charges your Credit card even though you pay cash n he lies and says he doesn't until you call your bank and theyverify that he did...language barrier is insane his wife is the same way they are rude n yell at you....you have to yell back at them just to get a word in..you have to be desparete to stay here. Go to the Holiday Inn Express instead save yourself the agony...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank anna o
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I had misgivings about staying here. We have passed it many times and always got a very competitive rate at the the Holiday Inn Express about 3 minutes away plus a spectacular breakfast. The Blue Mist always looked neat and clean and well maintained but didn't offer a breakfast. It still is the same. The room has a microwave and small refrigerator and is still a good price unlike the Holiday Inn Express which changed names to Greentree Inn and Suites and charge an outrageous room rate. The area isn't worth the extra money.This time we stayed at Blue Mist and will continue to do so in the future. We were very happy with our stay. The desk and cleaning staff are very professional and pleasant.

Room Tip: The rear rooms aren't on the highway and would probably be quiter than the front rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Nice enough hotel except there are bedbugs in room 108 in both beds. When I complained and asked for a new room, I was told I couldn't have a new room and that they would "wash it out" for me during the day. I insisted and got a new room for the remainder of my stay but it turns out they put another couple in room 108 that very night. I stay in hotels often for work this is the second time I have ran into bedbugs in S. Arizona in 6 months. I think there is some sort of outbreak. Always keep your luggage off the floor and check the beds. No one is willing to let the money go on a room and fumigate is properly.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business