“Great Course, Best in Town!!”

Golf Club at Eagle Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun course with breathtaking views, this club is located near several others.
Ft Walton Beach FL
“Great Course, Best in Town!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2009

What a great course - awesome condition, wonderful service and terrific views. The guys at Sonoran Suites said it was great and they were right - We'll play here again for sure.

Dyer, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A great golf course & club for a day”
Reviewed 12 April 2009

The golf club at Eagle Mountain came with some high recommendations. I was able to book online for below standard rack rates (That's a plus), but still ran me about $130. The course conditions were excellent. The service was awesome including the starter coming out to the practice range to make sure we got to the 1st Tee on time. The practice facilities were first rate and very indicative of the conditions on the course. The course layout can be difficult, but lucky for me, I was paired up with golfers who have played this course previously. Tee to Green, the course is fairly straightforward and not too difficult. The green complexes is where this course bites back at golfers. The course does wind its way through a luxourious neiborhood and up & down a mountain. I concur with previous reviews of this course as a must play. Glad I did.

3 Thank GreekGolfingGod