An outstanding property with impressive views and dramatic decor. Beautiful landscaping and a top-flight restaurant. Check-in was rather slow, with only one staff person on duty, who was on the phone dealing with a room theft of some sort. No apology was given for the delay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CopperWynd Resort & Club is an intimate 35-room resort in Scottsdale that provides guests with an exceptional getaway punctuated by dramatic views from its lofty vantage point in the majestic McDowell Mountains overlooking Fountain Hills, Arizona. The resort offers luxury accommodations, a full-service spa, 5,000-sq-ft fitness center and Flourish restaurant and bar featuring New American Cuisine. With so many Valley of the Sun vacation destinations to choose from, CopperWynd's unique experience appeals to those wishing to enjoy the Sonoran desert's distinctive brand of quiet solitude while being within a 15-minute drive to Scottsdale's dining, shopping, art and nightlife attractions. CopperWynd shines as a romantic getaway and Scottsdale wedding venue, and is also well-suited to small corporate retreats. Golfers appreciate the close proximity to golf clubs including SunRidge Canyon, Eagle Mountain and We-Ko-Pa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your CopperWynd Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperwynd Resort And Club Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Resort Fountain Hills