“Amazing getaway!”

Inn at Eagle Mountain
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I loved this quiet resort; it's located just far enough away from any "noise" yet within close proximity to anything you need or want. The staff here is amazing- they seem to truly enjoy being able to enhance your stay and for me rated as high in service as any 5 star property. I would like to make mention of Mark specifically. He took my initial booking and in my first impression I found him to be exceptionally professional, warm, courteous and accomodating. This rang true throughout my stay with every pleasant run in I had with him! Every other member of the staff I met seemed just as personable, attentive and like Mark, accommodating. I am in the service industry and find it all to rare to have such a group of people that I believe sincerely love what they do. My room was spotless and a true value for the money paid; I enjoyed a king mini and was perfect for my needs. I ran the fireplace each night, enjoyed the patio and pool facilities daily. I cannot wait to return to this property and hope to yearly.

Room Tip: My wi-fi was spotty at times; if you're even interested in "connecting" I would sugges...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 September 2012

The Inn at Eagle Mountain is a great getaway location for a short weekend. It has a nice warm pool, a hot tub, and the friendliest hotel staff I've ever met. It is on a beautiful golf course in the mountains and has plenty of restaurants around, and a nearby casino. The room was very nice and the perfect size. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We love this quiet little resort and have stayed twice while on business in Scottsdale. Each time we've found the rooms very clean and comfortable and the staff pleasant and helpful.

We especially like the proximity to Scottsdale without the Scottsdale prices, noise and traffic. This hotel is tucked away against the hill with a sweeping view of the valley. We especially like the view of the city at night from the balcony.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room with a view of the valley.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Eagle_Mountain, General Manager at Inn at Eagle Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for your review. The 50 mile views that we offer cant be beat. Watching the Sunrise and sunset here from you own private patio and/or balcony are...well, simply breathtaking!

I can't begin to describe the thrill of watching a dust or thunder storm roll in from your patio. It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I stayed there on an overnight getaway! We love The Inn at Eagle Mountain because it is so relaxing and quiet. We have stayed there at least once a year for many years. The staff members are always very nice! We usually stay in the King Mini room, but this time we decided to try the Premier Suite! We were very impressed by the size of the suite....it was very much worth the extra money! Lovely room and the view was amazing!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

I truly appreciate your continued business! Thank you for allowing the Inn at Eagle Mountain to be your special staycation location!

The staff work very hard to ensure that each of your stays and relaxing and enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Quaint, off the beaten track, nice view of the golf course and cityscape. Cut into a little moutain, suites are away from the front desk. Your kinda on your own here. Bring your own water and food and you will enjoy your stay allot more. Didn't like walking up the steps to my suite after flying 4 hours then driving another hour to get there BUT i did enjoy the moon light view off my balcony later on. Pool was refreshing, not too cold ,,,,im a sucky so i rather liked that it was warm...probably more due to the fact that it was 104 today! LOL. Could have had someone come out and sweep the jacuzzi at some point?

The room was great. Nice deep jacuzzi tub....great shower...nice fireplace...king size bed....balcony with view....Wonderful. If I wasn't meeting my husband in Scottsdale this morning I would stay another night and play a round of golf.

Would recommend, would stay again....maybe with my family in the higher suites up the hill,.

Room Tip: Make sure you know that the road leading into here is PASS the golf place turn RIGHT on summerhill...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa W

If you want to get away from the world, the noise and the people, the Inn at Eagle Mountain is the place for you!

I apologize that the whirlpool wasn't as clean as you expected. It is our responsibility to clean both the pool and whirlpool every morning before opening the gate. We do find it a bit challenging though to "catch up" after one of Arizona's infamous dust storms!!

I will make certain our staff pays better attention to the little details. Thank you for your time to post a review! We will, I promise to work harder to earn a Five Star review from you on your visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is a small, beautiful, quiet resort. It is sort of strangely not exactly like a hotel. It has a lobby and an adjacent bar/dining area. But the bar was not operational and had boxes stacked around. Wine and beer are available, though, from the lobby. There is not a restaurant on site, however until 5:00pm lunch and early dinner can be delivered from the nearby country club. There is a nearby restaurant within about a 10 minute very pleasant walk.

Our room was well designed and well decorated. The bathroom was gigantic and had both a nice shower and jacuzzi tub. The landscaping, the surrounding desert landscape, and the room all conspired to create a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. The pool area, with a hot tub, was nice as well. The staff were friendly and eager to help.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 20 June 2012

The Inn at Eagle Mountain was a beautiful place to stay. The room was spacious, with a fireplace, jacuzzi bathtub, and private patio overlooking the scenic desert. Since we stayed off season, the value was tremendous.

• Stayed: June 2012
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Gainey Suites Hotel
Gainey Suites Hotel
#6 of 75 in Scottsdale

Been to Inn at Eagle Mountain? Share your experiences!