“Great stay”

Inn at Eagle Mountain
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had a fantastic stay at eagle mountain. I called eagle mountain directly to book our stay. I talked to jessika. She was very helpful and handled the few requests that I had. She referred a few restaurants, that were great. I would book a stay again in a heartbeat because the resort was fantastic and her service

• Stayed: July 2013
Eagle_Mountain, Manager at Inn at Eagle Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure having you stay with us! I will make sure Jessika receives the compliment! As a manager it is nice to know that the staff is going above and beyond. Thank you again! and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jim Barucca

There are newer reviews for Inn at Eagle Mountain

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This place we found by chance on the travel site last summer. We came over to go tubing on the Salt River from San Diego and just loved staying there. So last weekend we came over to go tubing and we stayed there again and it was just great!!! We were nicely greeted by their staff member when we arrived at 3:00 in the morning. Then the next day were greeted and all our needs were taken care of by Jessika for the next three days. She was very friendly and corgial and she treated us like she knew us forever. We used the pool and she checked on us to see if we needed towels or anything else. Upon checkout, she thanked us for coming and asked us to come back soon!!! As we drove home I asked my daughter if she would like to come back for Labor Day weekend and so we called Jessika and booked our room. We can't wait to return!!!!! Try it, you'll like it!!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs in all rooms, fridge, microwave, coffee pot...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy G

Thank you for taking the time to write such a very lovely review! We are so happy you enjoyed your first visit with us and we are so glad to hear that you will be staying with us again! We hope to see you and your daughter again! Hope everything is going well and we wish you the best with all your future travel plans!

Jim Barucca

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed at the Inn at Eagle Mountain for the 4th of July weekend (I know, I know), and enjoyed our stay immensely. This is a low-key property set into hills adjacent to the Eagle Mountain golf course. The suite was comfortable, featuring a gorgeous view of the golf course, lake, and Saguaro-studded desert hillsides, and the price (at this sizzling hot time of year) was fantastic.
The great selling point is that the property has the look and feel of a desert/mountain environment overlooking a golf course and lake, but is a 5 minute drive from the Mayo Clinic location at the edge of Scottsdale.

We'll be back (at a more comfortable time of year).

Room Tip: We voted for an upper floor for the better view, and were glad we did.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill_from_Denver
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed there once during the summer (thank goodness for rain) and absolutely loved it. Our son enjoyed the pool and spa and we were welcomed as if we were locals. Going through town another time during the year (Fall), we paid a bit more, but in the end, the room was so worth it. Had a living room, bedroom, bathroom and balcony. Our son enjoyed having his own "bedroom" space in the living room and we enjoyed the big comfortable bed and bathroom that made you feel like a superstar. Any time we go through this area, we hope we are able to visit again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Satrntgr
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This place offers a very nice getaway. You are not near much except golf courses and a Frys grocery store. To the west is Scottsdale, which is where you would likely want to go for entertainment. The mayo clinic is a few miles down the road. This hotel features several "townhome" like buildings. Most all rooms have beautiful views. There is a nice pool and hot tub on site that overlooks the golf course, and are fairly private. The staff is nice, the rooms are clean and they have fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs in them. The wifi signals are week, which causes slow and dropped connections. I let the front desk know about the issues and they were responsive by bringing a local IT company to work on the wifi within about an hour. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Earlier this spring, I stayed at the Inn at Eagle Mountain for a close friend's wedding. While I did call 6 weeks in advance and booked a suite - upon check in I was in a standard room with 2 queen beds. I originally booked this room for an extended weekend for myself and significant other to relax and enjoy home away from home. I was not particularly happy with the switch in rooms - especially considering I was put in a room with 2 queen beds. However, after speaking with Jessica at the front desk, who remembered making my original reservation, I was checked in to a standard room with a king bed. Through the process, Jessica was very accommodating, friendly and apologetic. She made the experience at check in less exasperating. While the room was not what I was expecting, I still enjoyed my stay and relaxed. I should note that the general manager did call and leave a letter explaining the mix up of the rooms (necessary maintenance) and offered an apology; I very much appreciated the attention to the error.

This is not a big chain hotel and has a quaintness about it that is charming. Southwestern style and slightly dated in my opinion but definitely still cozy. I took advantage of the view from my patio off my room overlooking the golf course in the morning. This is definitely a great alternative to branded hotels in Scottsdale/Fountain Hills area. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn at Eagle Mountain. It was a very nice and relaxing. I think any room you stay in there you have an amazing view! The rooms are nice and the pool felt great! Also the staff was VERY friendly and helpful, Jessika in particular was very helpful on taking care of our needs. Even tho we live in Mesa, going to Eagle Mountain felt like we got out of town for a great and relaxing "staycation" I can not wait to go back there again to visit!

Room Tip: Any room has a great view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Gainey Suites Hotel
Gainey Suites Hotel
#5 of 75 in Scottsdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale

Been to Inn at Eagle Mountain? Share your experiences!