“Great hotel- great staff”

Inn at Eagle Mountain
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Kingman
“Great hotel- great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

What a great place! This was our fourth visit, and we will be back often. The staff, from the front desk, to the great folks that take care of the rooms, our stay could have not have been better. A special thanks to Jessika, who was very helpful, I had forgotten to leave something for the person who took care of our room, and she found out who was taking care of us, and put it in an envelope with her name on it. Jessika had me seal it so she would be sure to receive it.

The room was wonderful, clean, and top notch, couldn't have been nicer. I have highly recommended your facility to my friend and family. We will return soon.

Mat

Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is a great adult hotel. There is a small but very nice pool with hot tub and the view from here is fabulous. Not much for children to do. The staff were wonderful. There is a clubhouse for the golf course that has a restaurant with good food and great prices. This is open for breakfast and lunch so you need to make other arrangements for dinner but there are many restaurants close by. We had a wonderful time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

what an awesome facility. first class treatment from everyone including the club house staff, the restaurant staff and the inn staff. fantastic views on the course and off. a special shout out to Jessika who helped me arrange the visit she made it easy to set up and went out of her way to make sure we had the best stay.the room was well appointed and comfortable and the view was amazing. i will be back no doubt

Room Tip: we stayed in an upper room... best view
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a quiet place to stay and don't mind being outside of the center of town. The inn is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with beautiful desert views. Our King mini-suite with fireplace and jacuzzi was perfect for a weekend retreat. Ask for a 2nd floor room because you can hear other guests walking above you if you are on the first floor. Also, there are no restaurants in the inn but there is one about a short drive away and we were able to have pizza delivered as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a second-floor room and pay extra for a view, it's worth it!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at the Inn at Eagle Mountain Resort in Fountain Hills for his birthday and for only being about thirty minutes away from our house, it was a wonderful little staycation and experience. First off, the drive up to Fountain Hills coming from North Phoenix is absolutely beautiful. The views are simply breathtaking and you can't help but indulge in the beauty. I ended up booking the luxury suite and everything from the room itself to my whole experience exceeded my expectations. The room was very spacious and clean. It had it's own separate living room with a TV in both the living room and bedroom, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, robes, lots of closet space and towels, and a restroom that offered a jetted tub and walk in shower which was a nice complimentry.The bedroom was very spacious as well with it's own private balcony that had glories views of the golf course and valley, fireplace, and a big cozy bed. It was super peaceful and relaxing the whole time. Loved the vibes here too! The staff and service was top notch and super friendly, especially Jim the general manager. They were all super helpful on the deals the resort offered and great restaurants to eat at around the area. We ended up having a picnic at Fountain Park which was not too far up the hotel. The weather was gorgeous so we played some frisbee, flew some kites, and got some fro yo at the cute yogurt shop located on the parks property. There was also a Frys grocery store located right by the resort which was perfect if you needed anything and was very convenient. Overall I give the resort five stars for such a lovely experience. I will definitely be back. It was the perfect get-a-way. I wish I could of stayed longer :(

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

I am a travel agent and went with friends in October. It was wonderful. Rooms spacious. Clean. Great views. I will be suggesting the Inn to all my clients who want to go to Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I am returning in November 2014!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Diane H
Torrance, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

DISAPPOINTED!!! I went to reserve a room yesterday. The rate on their website showed $84 a night. I quickly booked it. When I went to complete the reservation it changed my rate to $102 a night. Luckily I printed everything out with the $84. When I called the Inn and explained what happened and even emailed the print out, they told me that I didn't refresh my screen and could not honor the rate. I told them that there was no reason to refresh my screen since I clicked book it as soon as I saw it. The manager Jim, Jeff, or who ever said that the rate is $102 and that's it. Sounds like FALSE ADVERTISEMENT TO ME. I WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS THEY CHANGED THE RATE ON AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. WATCH OUT FOR SCANDALS LIKE THIS!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Gainey Suites Hotel
#5 of 75 in Scottsdale
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,394 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale

Been to Inn at Eagle Mountain? Share your experiences!