I, and numerous friends, acquaintances and business associates, have frequented the Lexington Hotel & Suites (formerly the Holiday Inn) many times over the last 5 years. Each visit was a great experience. I have never had an unpleasant experience, nor have any of my acquaintances. The staff has always been attentive, courteous and mindful of pleasing the customer. This is not a place of obsequious service but one of genuine concern that your stay is a pleasant experience. If you want to stay at the most centrally located, most customer friendly place in Fountain Hills, then stay at the Lexington. For a real treat, stop in on Thursday evenings and find out what Line Dancing is all about. If you like good food at modest prices, dance and dine at the Lexington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexington Hotel and Suites Fountain Hills/North Scottsdale offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Maintain your exercise routine at our on-site fitness center. Take advantage of our business center and meeting facilities with complimentary business services and Wi-Fi. Relax in our outdoor pool and jacuzzi, open year-round. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and 32-inch flat panel cable TVs with HBO and ESPN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Fountain Hills
- Holiday Inn Fountain Hills
- Fountain Hills Holiday Inn